Can I Share My New Goodies?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!

I got my last package in today and I wanted to take a picture of this month's purchases.
    I'm so excited and can't wait to carry them all. Thanks for letting me share =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Including pics of my old stuff and April purchases so I can have them all in one thread =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(last pic is a collage of my April purchases but I've returned/sold the zip, lilac hobo, and tote)

2. Holy Cow! Those are just your purchases from April and May?! Great collection!

3. WOW!!!! I LOVE the Katy Legacy Stripe Tote and the Crimson Stripe Hamptons Tote! GORGEOUS! Amazing collection, I want it all! :drool:

4. W-O-W! You have a spectacular collection! Thank you for sharing. Love the black leather carly and the katy bag!

5. ((Packs bags and sleeping bag, finds pyari's house, moves in))!!:graucho:

Can you say, WOW!:wtf::drool:

6. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the red and white tote..it's stunning! What is that one called and you get that in from Jax or a dept. store?
    Love it all...impressive!

7. Pick me up on the way! I want to move in, too! :drool: :drool: :drool:

WOW!! What a gorgeous collection!

8. I am seriously in awe of your collection. I love legacy stripe stuff, do you know where I can still get that small legacy stripe bag you have? Its adorable.

9. I am in awe !

10. Can I get a ride? :yes:

11. ^^Count me in, too! TPF house party at PyAri's! :party: :drinkup: :drinks: :party:

12. OMG........... Lucky you.

Thank you.... I showed my DH your collection now he won't hassle me for my lil one!!!

13. Awwww! You guys are so sweet. The SO said, "Come on over, we have a grill now!" LOL. Speaking of which, thanks goes out to him for taking the time to do the pics for me =)

All jokes aside, a tPf party does sound cool! Like a get together/meet up day we could plan and meet at a central location on a weekend or something? Granted we'd have to plan out a few months in advance. Any thoughts?

14. ^^LOL^^:lol:

Girl, I hope you have room!:greengrin:

You make us Coach collectors proud!:tup:

15. That would be sweet!

The closest I could meet up is Boston, though.
    There are 3 other TPF'ers that I know of up here that could hitch a ride with me!