Calling all Goyard fans....

crochet green sounds nice against dk. blue! kou, LOL aww you can always get another one :wink wink:, pazt i also found this thread because i wander the site, homeless, wishing our H home back

Kou, I love the St. Martin so much!!! It's so cute! I'd hold on to it 'til the pink comes out and exchange it! :nuts: I would love to have an orange St. Martin. I :drool: over it every time I'm in SF. :lol:

hey all! found this goyard thread since our H home is on time-out.

anyways, i found out that they no longer put stripes on the fidji since it is not structured. but it's still available on the other bags. i was going to get a fidji and personalize it but they no longer do it. i ended up getting a burgundy st.louis and have racing stripes of yellow and cream with my initials. can't wait for it to get here (long wait - 4/6 weeks)....

crochetbella, you need to go there this thursday too after stopping by H!

Pazt, I am definitely going Wed, Thurs, and Fri! :lol: I can't wait to see your St. Louis! I love the burgundy. Such a pretty color! :nuts:

Are the St Louis' all the same price or do they differ depending on what color they are? :flowers:

Pazt, I am definitely going Wed, Thurs, and Fri! :lol: I can't wait to see your St. Louis! I love the burgundy. Such a pretty color! :nuts:

Are the St Louis' all the same price or do they differ depending on what color they are? :flowers:

I think the basic colors are black and red (and I think one more) and they're at least couple hundred bucks cheaper. All other colors are considered special order colors and are much more expensive. For example, a basic color St. Martin is $1350, but a special order color like white will cost $1810.:flowers:

hi there!
i have always been intrigued by goyard before i even knew that it was goyard (the design was very distinct). i am originally from manila but have moved three times in the past 7 years and am now based in hong kong. i see a lot of red goyard bags here (on women's shoulders and at seconds shops) but haven't really bothered to find out how much they cost. is it more expensvie than lv?

this store is a bit pricey because they source their bags in japanese discount shops (pawnshops of lv, goyard, hermes, etc.). with second hand shops, it is quite pricey because it's rare and so in demand. a friend got hers for 75k (approx. USD 1500) for a second hand one and another friend for 109k for brand new, but it was in very good condition and in black and tan croisiere. people here can't justify it's price over lv because philippines is such an lv country, but for those who really love its exclusivity, filipinas are really willing to shell out that much. and one more thing, we do not have a goyard shop here, so second hand shops are the next best thing since they can also source out bags for us new or not. some women just go to hk if they have extra USD 500 for airfare. i think it is cheaper there in hk. :smile:

this store is a bit pricey because they source their bags in japanese discount shops (pawnshops of lv, goyard, hermes, etc.). with second hand shops, it is quite pricey because it's rare and so in demand. a friend got hers for 75k (approx. USD 1500) for a second hand one and another friend for 109k for brand new, but it was in very good condition and in black and tan croisiere. people here can't justify it's price over lv because philippines is such an lv country, but for those who really love its exclusivity, filipinas are really willing to shell out that much. and one more thing, we do not have a goyard shop here, so second hand shops are the next best thing since they can also source out bags for us new or not. some women just go to hk if they have extra USD 500 for airfare. i think it is cheaper there in hk. :smile:

Why not just get it from eBay? There're some cheap ones there.:flowers:

thanks uber. and i know this is so OT but i wasn't even aware of designer bags until imoved to hong kong. this place is so not good for my pockets! anyway, will check out prices of the goyards here. i usually find good deals at places like milan station, etc.

here's my green croisiere 35 with racing stripes :

238917775_86d0aa0a77_m.jpg

wow! very nice.. i was wondering how big is the croisiere, it looks bigger thhan the speedy30, is it/ One thing that amazes is the material, i love looking at the handpainted stuff and it's super light. Cant wait to have a white one. although, im satisfied with my black /tan for now...

wow! very nice.. i was wondering how big is the croisiere, it looks bigger thhan the speedy30, is it/ One thing that amazes is the material, i love looking at the handpainted stuff and it's super light. Cant wait to have a white one. although, im satisfied with my black /tan for now...

I want to get a pink one for the croisiere, jeanne mm and st. martin, but not before I unload my white one first.:love: