Calling all Goyard fans....

superBag said:
hey! i'm from manila too.. i have heard that goyard bags are "practical"... i could see alot of people here in manila(really alot) that have either a croisiere or a fidji...i only had a coin purse, and i just used it for 3yrs? i guess....and pooof i threw it at the junk room(my storage room)..the croisiere is really cute.. and i love it...i also love how the handles can be replaced easily and without even worrying too much on vachetta leather ..urghhh...and hey i'm more in love with my LVs and soon==Hermes pieces:girlsigh:

it's very intricate...
i have a friend who resells a goyard croisiere in black here in manila sourced in japan... i think it will be available soon, like 2 weeks the most. it's soooo awaited! it's kind of expensive though. you might want to check it out by then. - jewelry box 2nd floor at metrowalk. hope this helped...

love goyrad, but never owned one yet

I have a white Goyard St. Martin that was an impulse buy (that will be unloaded when holiday season comes:yes: ). As far as I can tell, Goyard has excellent quality and is very light and durable. According to the sales, even the white one is very easy to clean (I hadn't tried it yet since I hadn't carried it). I'm currently waiting for the pink one to come out:nuts: .

Hi,

I do not own a Goyard yet but I have paid a visit to the SF store and the one in Harvey Nichols, HK. Even though I didn't make any purchase at the end Goyard SAs are very helpful in showing me all different designs.

I am looking forward to buying one in the near future, a Jersey PM maybe.;)

-hihi

Kou, did you exchange the Jersey for a St. Martin? I love the St. Martin it is so cute! :love: I'm going to Goyard tomorrow so I will check again on the pink. :yes:
Miss baby, they are coming out with a new "bubblegum" pink. I can't wait to see it!
I'm thinking about getting the St. Louis and getting stripes/initials but I can't decide what color. I think I'm going to go with the darker blue for the bag. :flowers:

Hi,

I do not own a Goyard yet but I have paid a visit to the SF store and the one in Harvey Nichols, HK. Even though I didn't make any purchase at the end Goyard SAs are very helpful in showing me all different designs.

I am looking forward to buying one in the near future, a Jersey PM maybe.;)

-hihi

:yes: They are really nice. I go every weekend to visit the bag I'm saving for. The manager says is today the day? And I have to say no, still saving. :shame: They are really sweet about it. :lol:

The Jersey PM is so cute! I would love one in red.

hihimary ,ahhh if i had a chance i would grab it lol, and that pink one sounds delicious!, crochet yours sounds grand!, wut color are the initials/stripes? m about to get hooked

:yes: They are really nice. I go every weekend to visit the bag I'm saving for. The manager says is today the day? And I have to say no, still saving. :shame: They are really sweet about it. :lol:

The Jersey PM is so cute! I would love one in red.

crochetbella: lucky u, u can check out all nice bags every weekend:supacool:
I fell in luv w/Goyard after checking out their binder with customization pics in it. To me it's worth the price for something customized for you:love:

it's very intricate...
i have a friend who resells a goyard croisiere in black here in manila sourced in japan... i think it will be available soon, like 2 weeks the most. it's soooo awaited! it's kind of expensive though. you might want to check it out by then. - jewelry box 2nd floor at metrowalk. hope this helped...

hi there!
i have always been intrigued by goyard before i even knew that it was goyard (the design was very distinct). i am originally from manila but have moved three times in the past 7 years and am now based in hong kong. i see a lot of red goyard bags here (on women's shoulders and at seconds shops) but haven't really bothered to find out how much they cost. is it more expensvie than lv?

Thanks Missbaby. I haven't ordered it yet (still saving) but I am thinking of green stripes? Need to decide soon! :lol:
Hihi, it is great to be able to visit them every weekend. Hopefully they won't get tired of me :drool: all the time! :lol:
Makeupmama, You can check out the prices of some of the bags at Barneys website. They start around $700 and go up from there. :flowers: Most are in the $1200 - $1400 range. (USD)

Kou, did you exchange the Jersey for a St. Martin? I love the St. Martin it is so cute! :love: I'm going to Goyard tomorrow so I will check again on the pink. :yes:
Miss baby, they are coming out with a new "bubblegum" pink. I can't wait to see it!
I'm thinking about getting the St. Louis and getting stripes/initials but I can't decide what color. I think I'm going to go with the darker blue for the bag. :flowers:

Nah, I exchanged the Jeanne MM for the St. Martin but for some odd reasons I kept thinking that the St. Martin was called Jersey. It was a case of mixing up the names. So anyways, St. Martin was the one I have right now, it looks like a Plume Elan with front pockets.:nuts:

hihimary ,ahhh if i had a chance i would grab it lol, and that pink one sounds delicious!, crochet yours sounds grand!, wut color are the initials/stripes? m about to get hooked

They said the pink that they're going to come out with is going to be more like a Barbie Pink. It's supposed to come out sometime next year. I really really really wish I had been patient because now I wish I can wave a wand at my St. Martin and turn it from white to pink:lol:

hey all! found this goyard thread since our H home is on time-out.

anyways, i found out that they no longer put stripes on the fidji since it is not structured. but it's still available on the other bags. i was going to get a fidji and personalize it but they no longer do it. i ended up getting a burgundy st.louis and have racing stripes of yellow and cream with my initials. can't wait for it to get here (long wait - 4/6 weeks)....

crochetbella, you need to go there this thursday too after stopping by H!