Calling all Goyard fans....

Just realized that while I have been yapping about my white St. Martin, I never posted pictures of it. Here they are:

Attachments

• goyard.jpg
    goyard.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 975
  • goyard2.jpg
    goyard2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 768
  • goyard3.jpg
    goyard3.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 840
  • goyard4.jpg
    goyard4.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 766
  • goyard5.jpg
    goyard5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 719
dangg, i lovee IT!!!!! another bag added to the list, ok three bags added, my parents are gonna be real happy ...

Thanks!! Too bad I don't have unlimited funds, I want a Hermes and a Pink Jeanne more at the moment ... otherwise I wouldn't have to give this up come holiday season:upsidedown: Btw, Goyard's giftbox is humongous, excellent quality giftbox, I was very surprised.

Goyard bags are made of a canvas that is made up of linen, cotton & hemp. The canvas is resistant and waterproof. The bags origanally came in 4 colors and the ink was made of this stuff called "crystal gum arabic" and applied
manually (dot-by-dot). Which that within itself wouldnt be a big deal but if you look closly at the bag the design is created by millions of connected dots not solid brush lines. WOW!! The signature Y is 3 chevrons juxtaposed to form a Y. The company has been supplying the royal families with luggage dating back as far as 1832.

I guess you can say I like goyard. It's one of fashions well hidden and often overlooked suprises.

kou, your st.martin is so cute! we need to start a goyard sub-forum.....:heart:

Thanks!! I just wish somenoe will give it a good home but none of my friends know what a Goyard (or Hermes for that matter) is ... Gotta get some funds together for the bag on my H list ... my SA said that one of the pink bags on my list (not a Birkin or Kelly tho) will show up this year, i need to make sure I have the funds~~ Wah~ I hate the whole timing thing:Push:

A Goyard subforum will be fun~ I mean, it does have a following.:yes:

Pazt and Kou, thanks for the pics!!! Your bags are gorgeous!!! :yahoo: I found out this weekend that the card case and the St. Louis tote are one price for any color...every other bag is a lower price for black, black/tan, or red. :yahoo: After seeing it this week again, I definitely want to get the Navy St. Louis. It is such a great color! :love:

yeah, i saw some fake ones already.... geeesh! i want a white fidji. But have to unload my red one first.... the st.marrtin looks pretty, too. not as big as i expected.