**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

I've purchased several hard to find items from Fashionphile at what I consider to be reasonably priced for how rare they are. They have been in better shape than the pictures show on the listing.

I'm in the US so shipping is not an issue for me. I buy directly from her website, not eBay.

I highly recommend Fashionphile for that discontinued LV item that you just can't live without.

I've purchased several hard to find items from Fashionphile at what I consider to be reasonably priced for how rare they are. They have been in better shape than the pictures show on the listing.

I'm in the US so shipping is not an issue for me. I buy directly from her website, not eBay.

I highly recommend Fashionphile for that discontinued LV item that you just can't live without.

This isn't about any self-serving posts or people who have had good experiences with FP. It is about how bad FP is when there is a problem - how they do not respond, and improperly handle a bad transaction.

In my friend's situation - FP shipped her item to someone else, that person had it for 4 weeks and didn't say anything to FP about them sending her the wrong item (because it was expensive) (to me that's the same thing as stealing) - and FP now is trusting this person who wrongfully kept the item to send it to my friend, but wants my friend to cancel her PayPal claims first before they tell the lady who received the wrong item - to send it to her. Now how responsible, upfront, or professional is that?

Again - I really am not interested in hearing comments about how good FP is or can be. This isn't about that - its about how bad FP is when there is a problem with their transaction.

This isn't about any self-serving posts or people who have had good experiences with FP. It is about how bad FP is when there is a problem - how they do not respond, and improperly handle a bad transaction.

In my friend's situation - FP shipped her item to someone else, that person had it for 4 weeks and didn't say anything to FP about them sending her the wrong item (because it was expensive) (to me that's the same thing as stealing) - and FP now is trusting this person who wrongfully kept the item to send it to my friend, but wants my friend to cancel her PayPal claims first before they tell the lady who received the wrong item - to send it to her. Now how responsible, upfront, or professional is that?

Again - I really am not interested in hearing comments about how good FP is or can be. This isn't about that - its about how bad FP is when there is a problem with their transaction.

I'm sorry, but I get to differ. After all this Thread is titled "Anyone Shop Fashionphile?" I was simply commenting on my experience shopping with Fashionphile. I don't see anything wrong with that. Many others in previous posts have also had good experiences.

Everyone in this forum in entitled to their own opinion/experiences be they good or bad.

DH purchased an MC Alma for me from them for Christmas. It was beautiful and just as described. It arrived quickly. We were both very pleased.

i have bought from a few of the brokers, fashionphile, yoogi's, luxuryexchange...no problem at all with any of them. fashionphile is priced a bit higher, but still less than buying directly from LV, and they have the nice layaway option if you need it. i find that i can find what i need on fashionphile sooner than anywhere else. they have a lot more volume than the other sites. I have only bought preowned - like new/new items, so I considered any savings a bonus!

Has anyone ever made a puchase from Fashionphile? They have their own website as well as on eBay. I've been burned before on eBay and I'm a little gun shy. But they have a purse I REALLY want. Help!

Hi there, I was reading a post last night and this person bought a purse through the website and she said it was fake :sad:. Others hacpve posted the opposite. I would check it out and have addy or lee check it for you :smile:. Good luck:biggrin:

I have purchased from them. I also posted about issues with them. They had a bag I purchased listed as a GM and it was really a MM. They have also had "processing issues" on two of my purchases, and just took it upon themselves to cancel the order without telling me. They did cancel the incorrectly labeled item, however, two days later, i am still waiting on my refund. I would expect it to be processing by at least tomorrow. One last thing I didnt like is when they relisted the mislabeled item, correctly labeled this time, they listed it for a few hundred dollars more than I paid for it. Being a business owner, I don't like companies that play around with pricing like that.

if they have something you love, just do your homework, and stay on top of it. My confidence in them has declined, that is certain.

FYI, another day has passed, no refund has appeared back on my card. I'm giving it until the end of day tomorrow and its going to get pretty unpleasant. i think its ridiculous that days later I am still waiting on a refund. "Brandee" at fashionphile just continued to tell me it would be processed. Considering the fact that this was their mistake, I would not consider them accommodating.