Butter London Nail Lacquer

Another rave for Butter London polishes. The shades that I have are some of my best polishes application wise. My favorite color so far is All Hail the Queen. It's such a unique shade, and is subtle and special at the same time. Love it!

KimmyAnne said:
Another rave for Butter London polishes. The shades that I have are some of my best polishes application wise. My favorite color so far is All Hail the Queen. It's such a unique shade, and is subtle and special at the same time. Love it!

This is my favorite color too. So unique. You got good taste ;)

icharmae said:
How much do they retail for on USD?

$14 each, if you have an Ulta nearby they have a good selection of polishes and use a $3.50 off $10 coupon that are always around for Ulta to get it for $10.50!

I recently bought Bossy Boots from the S/S 2012 line and I love it! + pistachio green nails are really in!

Love this nail polish as well. I have Yummy Mummy, Fash Pack, Toff, Victoriana and just ordered Jaffa, The Old Bill and Artful Dodger and Dosh thanks to a special.
Get a complimentary Dosh nail lacquer with any purchase of $25 or more! Simply add Dosh to your cart and enter STPADDY12 at checkout.

bloggingbeauty said:
$14 each, if you have an Ulta nearby they have a good selection of polishes and use a $3.50 off $10 coupon that are always around for Ulta to get it for $10.50!

I recently bought Bossy Boots from the S/S 2012 line and I love it! + pistachio green nails are really in!

My Ulta wouldn't let me use the coupon!

OMG!!! I was just coming to post a RANT about Butter London nail polish!!!!

I got a manicure done with this new to me brand.

The colours are lovely, but the polish started chipping/peeling off the same day i got my nails done!!
I was going to say it is worse than any cheap, drug store polish I have ever purchased.
She used the BL base coat and top coat, and I did NO housework or anything hard on my hands.

I wonder why it didn't work for me? i had heard so many good things about the polish.

I really wanted to love Butter London, I bought Yummy Mommy, Base Coat & Top Coat a while back through Sephora.com, the color is lovely, I really like how great it looks on my nails. However, like someone already mentioned earlier, this makes my nails really dry. I'm not sure if I want to purchase more :nogood:.

^ Mine never lasted for weeks, too & I always pair each brand I own with their base & top coat. On me, Butter London lasted me 2 - 3 days tops without chipping! But this is due to me washing my hands like crazy.