Butter London Nail Lacquer

Apr 15, 2007
Butter doesn't last on me either... think they when they removed the "3"

whatever they put it as a replacement, just doesn't work...

I love the colors but the nail polish itself has given me issues with my nails

that are taking a time to rebound

lil_peanut

Orange Lotus FTW
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
I've noticed my butters are pretty goopy out of the bottle lately.
As far as chipping, I use Sally Hansen double duty base and top coat and two coats of the lacquer (so four coats all together), and I see chips after about a full seven days. I'm hard on my hands, and I like changing my polish weekly, so that works for me.

Louise26

O.G.
May 2, 2011
Recently purchased my first Butter - All Hail the Queen - from Nordie's. I was very impressed! The color was lovely and it lasted almost two weeks with an Essie base and top coat. Can't wait to try a few more colors!!

Nicki828

O.G.
Aug 4, 2012
OMgoodness I LOVE LOVE LOVE Butter London nail polish! It is so amazing. It has no formaldehyde, no toluene and no DBP! It stays on for about 2 weeks and the colour is wonderful. I got it in Teddy Girl and it is a light pink and is so cute!
I have 2 of these (so far) and I have to say the application is one of the nicest I've found of any polish I've used.

CassidyLee

Polishaholic
Jul 28, 2012
I really love my two Butters that I own! Application is nice and the polish lasts for up to a week. I've never tried the top coat or base, but I've been eyeing their Matte Top Coat, however I don't want to get it without reading a few reviews first.

Right now the Nordstrom promo is killing me - Buy 2 Butters, get a third free. It's calling my name!

ws_sw

Aug 16, 2012
Butter London polishes are probably the best I've tried so far! There's minimal chipping (colors have lasted 6-7 days for me) and I love how fast drying they are. For anyone looking for a perfect red polish, Saucy Jack is a GORGEOUS red that compliments lots of skin tones. If you are looking for a more muted, not so "wow, look at my nails" color, then Toff is really nice too. La Moss is another one of my favorites - it's a lovely vampy dark blood red.
I would also suggest trying Butter London's topcoat. I usually use Seche Vite, but I didn't like that I would get different results every time I put it on (for example, it would shrink the polish, change the color, or made my polish peel the next day). Butter London's topcoat is definitely pricey :cray:, but I'm glad I tried it because it gives a nice shine, dries pretty fast, and I think it has helped make the polish last longer on my nails. :tup:
Sorry, I could go on and on and on about how much I love this polish! :blush: