"Burn Notice"

o my gosh why does it come on so early?

-Actually, after I wrote that, I thought, "Duh"! At 7pm in CA it "is" 10 pm out East.

My DirecTV doesn't change the times of things like some cable companies. So I see it when NYC DirecTV viewers ses it, and I see it again when it is on at 10 pm in CA.

At least I think that's the way it works.

Good season opening last night :smile: i wish fi and mike would just get together, i love them two, they have such great chemistry
G.Anwar is soooo lucky to work with J.Donovan , he is such a hottie and so is she!!

I'm so bummed that the tables turned with Michael and Fi's relationship. Now she's the one who can't be with him and stuff. They just HAVE to get back together. It has to happen!

I fell asleep during some parts of it, though :shame:. During the last parts when Carla was around and all. Lol I thought it was so funny when Jimmy(the client) was like "Yes, yes YES!!!" and then the hand went up. Totally something I would do!

i love love love burn notice. Jeffrey Donovan is so wonderful in the role. He was awesome in Touching Evil. And yes, I have heard the comparison to MacGyver as well. In an interview JD even talks about the comparsion to MacGyver. His comment is that at times MacGyver was a little too liberal with their creations and that Burn Notice works really hard to make sure their creations can work IRL.

And yes, he is TOTALLY easy on the eyes:shame::girlsigh:

I like how they did Carla's first appearance. Michael is a genius, sure, but it is totally possible to get things past him. I love that.

I can tell Tricia Helfer is gonna work so well on this, like butter on toast!

"let's get you set up with a beer... and SOME YOGURT" HAHHAA :roflmfao: that sent me rolling!

god, i love sam! i love this show!

i like how they are in essence "breaking up" michael and fiona. more tension this way ;) esp with carla coming into the picture, i feel a whole set of GREAT new conflicts coming ;)