"Burn Notice"

"What the hell does it look like I'm doing? I'm throwing crap at a warehouse!"

"Mike, I saved your ass at the warehouse, the least you could do is have some decent beer in the fridge"

omg, i can't believe how hard it is to find sam quotes online! we need to remedy this situation...

I can't believe I have to wait for another season. Argh!!!

Bruce Campbell is a TV & B-movie god. Time to go rent Bubba Ho-tep.

Darn it, Now I have to run out & buy the seasons. What am I going to do tomorrow night? I am so addicted to my Thursday night Burn Notice. Anyone else already getting withdrawal?
Guess it's not just spies who get all b**chy.

i know, i'm going to miss it! :sad: to me it's so tied to summer, so it's like seeing the very last of summer go! but i'm gonna really need it in january when it's cold and gross. between burn notice and lost, i've got a lot to look forward to in jan! :woohoo:

^go into a severe and deep depression that causes you to get into some unsavory trouble which warrants only HIS brand of help, thereby forcing him out of hibernation to come save you??

I think you're on to something because this would require me to go to Miami - exactly the kind of place I feel like going for fall and winter....;)

I wonder if Carla will be back for the final ep. Since its technically not the end of season 2 (they are supposed to have, i think 6 more, in january) I wonder what kind of a cliffhanger it will be.

I love the "TV logic" that this show employs: they never have to leave Miami, they never accept money yet Michael is always in Armani, they never have regular police onto any of their schemes... and it all makes sense:P:tup:

--I think sometimes he accepts some of the money just to live on, which of course is not enough for Armai suits, LOL.

And why do they never get caught by the police, blowing up things, stealing cars, wrecking other peoples' cars, beating the crap out of bad guys and leaving them laying htere,etc.?

But I love it all!