"Burn Notice"

I've missed Burn Notice and I'm very much looking forward to the new season. I'm a horror movie fan, so seeing Bruce Campbell in a TV series has been super cool. Also, it doesn't hurt that Jeffrey Donovan is one extremely sexy man. ;)

I haven't watched it but whoever plays the main character is SO FREAKING HOT!

wait, you mean THIS guy?

lge_Burn_080114120944509_wideweb__300x300,1.jpg

jef_char_15.jpg

burn-notice-season-1-episode-1-jeffrey-donovan-michael-westen.jpg

BurnNotice1.jpg

nah

;)

Last edited:
I cant wait for Number Six to show up. She should bring Dr. Baltar with her and he can be a "client". lol. That would be great.

I'm sure Michael Westen can sort out those hallucinations/ subconscious voices/ manipulative machine issues just as fast as he sorts everything else out!:tup:

I just watched an interview on the Today show with Gabrielle Anwar (Fee). Can you believe that skinny little thing has had THREE children???!!!!

Gads how does she do it? Flat tummy. nice small bust that can wear those cute dresses and tops that I could never wear unless I lost 60 lbs!

I'm jealous!

She is British, and says she uses an American accent on the show, but I still detect a slight one, which I think works well for a former IRA operative. She says it is very hard for her to do the American accent and still concentrate on the scene(s) she is doing.