Burberry Bag Owners: Are Burberry Bags made in China?

sadly, it is. my burberry nova check hobo crossbody i bought at the bicester village outlet store (UK) was made in china. my limited edition valentines day hearts tote was made in romania. the quality of the made in china was better than the one made in romania though. so, i would still dismiss that the quality of burberry is going down. IMO LV's quality is going down but burberry's quality has still been of top quality.

Just to clarify one thing. Not everything made in China is cheap or cheap to produce. Maybe the mass produced ones but If the product itself requires to be handmade by a highly skilled artisan, it will be expensive to produce. I don't know much about luxury brand bags but I know some teapots made by master artisans are so highly priced. The master artisans are compensated so well that they wouldn't even consider making one that will be priced lower than 3000 yuan. I guess people just have different respect for different things.

Just to clarify one thing. Not everything made in China is cheap or cheap to produce. Maybe the mass produced ones but If the product itself requires to be handmade by a highly skilled artisan, it will be expensive to produce. I don't know much about luxury brand bags but I know some teapots made by master artisans are so highly priced. The master artisans are compensated so well that they wouldn't even consider making one that will be priced lower than 3000 yuan. I guess people just have different respect for different things.

Yeah...i get what u mean..its a common misconception that everything produced in China means bad quality or even a fake to some people. I don't get it lol...

Yeah...i get what u mean..its a common misconception that everything produced in China means bad quality or even a fake to some people. I don't get it lol...

Its more of an ethical issues for some people since the employees is most factories are vastly underpaid compared to what factory workers might make in the Americas or Western Europe. Plus since prices remain the same the companies make a hefty profit margin. Although its not always the case...