budget friendly cosmetics

For eyeshadows I like Wet N Wild and Milani. I love Revlon's Lip Butters and Colorburst Lipgloss. Rimmel Kate Lipsticks. Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliners are really good. Don't have much experience in the foundation and blush department.

My HG drugstore products:

Lipsmacker lip gloss
Loreal HIP eyeshadows (lots of pigment. I love the duos)
2000 Calorie Mascara from Max Factor. They no longer carry it in the states so hubby buys it for me when he's in the UK for work.

I love, love, love Revlon's lip products. I've tried some of the higher end brands, but they never seemed to be much better than any of the Revlon options. With the sales at CVS, Revlon ends up being super cheap for me and has never disappointed. I also feel a bit more freedom to experiment with brighter, bolder colors, since the investment is relatively small. I would have never expected to be able to pull off bright fuchsia lips, but apparently, I can! They also have great nail polish colors, including lots of high end dupes. I'm not always crazy about the brushes, but I can look past them for great colors.

Mascaras, though I haven't settled on one yet. Given how often they need to be replaced, I don't really want to spend a lot of money on them, and everything I've read indicates that the drugstore options are just as good or better.

Physician's Formula, especially some of their eye products. Their gel liners are fantastic.

Milani's nail polishes. Awesome colors. I'm going to try some of their eye products in the next week or so and am looking forward to it, given the great reviews.

For skin care--CeraVe for cleanser/lotion/cream and Aquaphor. My dermatologist says that they are the only products worth spending money on, and they have never failed me. I've had a few problems with irritation around my eyes, and she said Aquaphor is one of the few products that is gentle enough.

For skin care--CeraVe for cleanser/lotion/cream and Aquaphor. My dermatologist says that they are the only products worth spending money on, and they have never failed me. I've had a few problems with irritation around my eyes, and she said Aquaphor is one of the few products that is gentle enough.
I totally agree. Aquaphor has been a lifesaver for me. After letting the Retin A settle for a few hrs, I apply moisturizer and then Aquaphor on top, to seal it. It is so soothing. It really helps when I have seborrehic dermatitus flare ups.

-Coastal Scents brushes
-Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics eyeshadows
-Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser
-Maybelline Great Lash mascara
-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain(these things are amazing!)