budget friendly cosmetics

ELF Studio baked eyeshadow singles. I usually avoid cheap/drugstore eyeshadows because they never seem to compare with higher-end, but these are surprisingly nice. Pigmented, nice colors (although not a huge selection), not chalky, and last all day without creasing. For $3 each you cannot go wrong.

A few good drugstore items that I picked up recently:

ELF Brow Kit
Cover Girl and Olay Undereye Concealer - the one in the little pot
Cover Girl Gloss Balm
L'Oreal mascaras: Carbon Black and Telescopic Socking Extensions
Rimmel eyeliner pencils, the newer long lasting ones

Lately I've been using Physician's Formula Eye Definer Felt Tip Marker eyeliner:
http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/eyes/pencils-liners/02430.html

I love it! Like liquid liner for dummies. It applies like a fine-tip sharpie for your eyes. :lol: I have Ultra Black and it lasts all day with no smudging or fading.

I have to agree. This was my HG for a long time. I bought it so many times.

Others like the eyebooster, but I feel like the felt one is much more rich and pigmented.

I recently bought Revlon Colorstay foundation - the whipped creme formula, and the liquid for normal/dry skin. So far I really like both of them! Flawless, matte coverage that lasts all day in the Texas summer heat.

I posted in the other drugstore cosmetics thread, but I recently bought Revlon Colorstay foundation. I bought the whipped creme and the liquid for normal/dry skin. So far I'm really liking both. They give nice matte coverage and hold up really well in Texas August heat. I've used Revlon Photoready foundation, and I really like that as well.