Bracelets/Bangles for small wrists & hands

I don't know if someone has mentioned this already, but DEF vca sweet bracelet. They are all 6.5 inches in length and have a second o-ring at 5.5 inches in case you want to wear it closer to the wrist. It is a very dainty and pretty bracelet.

or just get the carolina bucci lucky tie bracelet! you can tie it as close as you want to your wrist. :graucho: I love mine!
onhand4.png

there's also this bracelet I have from swarovski, and it's great because there's lots of places for you to hook on to. very adjustable sizing! you can wear it tight or loose. probably a lot cheaper than the VCA sweet, if you're just looking for something fun to wear. xD
bracelets.png

though the VCA sweet is definitely piquing my interest! it goes down to 5.5 inches?? that sounds just right!

or just get the carolina bucci lucky tie bracelet! you can tie it as close as you want to your wrist. :graucho: I love mine!
onhand4.png

there's also this bracelet I have from swarovski, and it's great because there's lots of places for you to hook on to. very adjustable sizing! you can wear it tight or loose. probably a lot cheaper than the VCA sweet, if you're just looking for something fun to wear. xD
bracelets.png

though the VCA sweet is definitely piquing my interest! it goes down to 5.5 inches?? that sounds just right!

Yup! You are lucky...6.5 is too big but 5.5 is a little tight so I can't win! I need to get it shortened...or lengthen the second o-ring so I can wear it more snug ;)

I love the VCA sweet bracelets.

Here are the measurements... one side in inches for Americans, and one side in metric for the rest of the world. :P

2011-06-28_09-22-20_97.jpg

2011-06-28_09-23-05_174.jpg

I also discovered that Hermes childrens bracelets are on the shorter side and have a 2nd smaller o-ring, too.

2011-06-30_09-01-40_210.jpg

Here's a modeling pic. I don't wear all three together, though. I'll wear the 2 sweets stacked or the hobby horses alone.

2011-06-30_09-11-24_858.jpg

Here are the measurements... one side in inches for Americans, and one side in metric for the rest of the world. :P

I also discovered that Hermes childrens bracelets are on the shorter side and have a 2nd smaller o-ring, too.

Here's a modeling pic. I don't wear all three together, though. I'll wear the 2 sweets stacked or the hobby horses alone.

I love your bracelets! Do you mind me asking how much they cost? I'm not very familiar with the VCA brand and their website does not list the prices.
Do your bracelets get tangled when worn together?

How is your o-ring at six inches?? I am so jealous! I got mine from the boutique in Beverly hills and need to take it back to be shortened at the first o-ring/lengthened at the second o-ring. I haven't figured out which one I want to do yet. . .

attachment.php

if I had a 6 inch sweet I'd totally trade you right here and now. xD unfooortunately... but that's interesting, that the exact same bracelet would differ in length by so much! if I ever do get one, I'll be sure to measure each one they have and hopefully find a similar length to yours haha.

Maybe the sweets vary in length the way I've read the vintage necklaces do? I remember there was a whole discussion about how some ladies were comparing the differences in the length of their chains.

I guess I lucked out because I went by how Betteridge described the length of their sweet bracelets. I got my butterfly from Betteridge and then found the heart from London Jewelers which I assumed to be the same length.

onhand4.png

bracelets.png

Love the CB, do you mind me asking how much you paid??

^^ my wrist is exactly the same size and I can wear the standard size 5mm cable (you can just adjust it to your wrist because it is so flexible) but in the 7mm and 10mm cable the special order small wrist size works much better on me.

I have 5" wrists and just got some bangles that are HUGE on me. Is the oversized look too strange?

I was thinking of looking into cuffs, and I saw this beautiful one at Free People (sold out now!) but I didn't buy because I was thinking something that long might look really strange. Do long cuffs make you look like you have no wrists or too gladiator-ish?

http://www.freepeople.com/copper-coil-cuff/

With the DY linked bracelets you can request a few links be removed to fit your wrist better. I had this done. Any other link type bracelet can be shortened by a jeweler.
I don't like bangles because they are all so huge.