Bracelets/Bangles for small wrists & hands

Any bracelet with links can be altered at a jeweler to remove links so it fits your wrist. Perhaps get it customized if you see something you love, but make sure to ask if it can be fitted/altered.

I have a similar problem - my wrist is normal sized, but it looks very delicate in comparion to the rest of my arm/body, so it's hard for me to find bangles or bracelets that don't look giant on me. Where can I find subtle looking jewelry?

For the op's question on the look, I would check out pics of Nicole Ritchie, she must have tiny wrists, and she always looks great with a bunch of bangles. Maybe her line has some smaller things too.

Hi! I have small wrists and I thought others might like to share what bracelets fit their small wrists too. Some designers make different sizes, like Amrita Singh. I would love to know some other brands, so that I could look them up. If you have pictures, that would be great too! :heart:

ooh! I like this thread!!! I've always avoided bracelets because of how small my wrists are. My favorite at the moment is Pandora's double wrap leather in the smallest size. I have one Fleur De lis charm on it. I also have a oxidized small pandora bracelet with no charms on it for the simple fact that it fit me.
Those cape cod bracelets come in sizes. Just google "cape cod bracelets"
Buying custom ones from etsy is an option too.
I have a lot of natural stone bead ones I made on elastic.
While I don't have one, the Cartier Love comes in sizes.
I'm sure hoping other members add to this thread!

*David Yurman cable bracelets come in a small size (the normal size in department stores, display, etc. is a medium)
*Tai beaded bracelets are adjustable
*Cartier charity bracelets and baby trinity bracelets are on a cord and are adjustable

this is my vday gift from my bf and he got it from peoples online. after he told me that he is going to get me a bracelet>//< i was soo worried abt it would be too big for me. when i try it on, it was really too big so put the "toggle" in the heart instead of the circle then it turned out my perfect size =)
and i always find the swarovski ones are too big especially the charm bracelets=< but u can always try it on and try to do wht i did, sometimes it works

Attachments

• DSC01621 - Copy.JPG
    DSC01621 - Copy.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 5,260
Some of the Swarowskis work really well for me, I also have tiny wrists and though I adore bracelets and bangles very few fit me but have found some beautiful ones at Swarowski that are fine.

Oh and I normally get the ones that are 5.5 or 6 cms. I guess I am sort of lucky in a way that my hands are larger and my arm and wrist are tiny but this way the bangles cannot fall off, bracelets are usually not good because they would be huge for my arms and wrists.