Bracelets/Bangles for small wrists & hands

I love bangles but can never wear them cuz my wrists are small. I know the Love comes in sizes but does anyone know of any other's that come in sizes? Or run small? Many thanks for any advice!

You really just have to search but trust me, they exist. Try antique jewelry, sizes were smaller back then. I have a very very small wrist and bracelets never work without getting sized. But lately i have been bangle hunting and have found plenty in my size. The oval ones instead of round work much better too.

I myself have a very small wrist and wear bracelet of 6.5inch length, but still loose a bit. I prefer bangles and how it fits my wrist. Here is pics of my little bangle which I wear to work recently.

I'm looking for a new bangle to add to my collection of bracelets. Bangle has to be 6.5" diameter and about $300-$600 in value. I know Yurman has some. Any other recommendations ladies? TIA

some vintage tiffany bangles r smaller...i found one on ebay. ..its the one in the middle. also oval bangles tend to fit better on small wrist.

Attachments

• 1381912742463.jpg
    1381912742463.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,282
This is me, too!

I haven't been able to purchase a bracelet in stores without having my jeweler adjust it... ever... with the ONE exception of my 16cm Dodo bracelet. But that's not a bangle.

I have a wrist that is just shy of 6". Children's bangles are usually 5 1/2" (too small). Adult bangles are usually 7"+ (too large). I find that oval shapes fit better, but not many jewelers make oval bangles.

I really should check the Indian and Pakistani jewelers near my home, as my former MIL is Indian and we shop at those stores for her and my former SIL all the time... I never thought to shop there for myself! I'll be sure to look next time...

Hi everyone...I need some advice.

I love the look of bangles and bracelets, but I have tiny little wrists and small hands. Most bracelets are too big on me, so I hardly wear them. I can wear some adjustable cuffs and I have a Tiffany's Venetian link bracelet with some of the links removed to fit me. I am not quite small enough to wear children's bracelets. Bangles typically come in a 7 inch diameter. Does anyone know where I can get smaller bangles or bracelets?

Thank you ;)
I had the same problem, my wrist measure 5.5" inches so I can never find any bracelets that fit correctly, I especially like leather bracelets, I like them snug so I started to make my own bracelets and I've made like 200 different styles for myself, if you have the time that could be a good way to get creative and wear well fitting bracelets.

Attachments

• diamond bangles pascal lacroix.jpg
    diamond bangles pascal lacroix.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 585
Reactions: Susimoo