Bracelets/Bangles for small wrists & hands

Reviving a very old thread!

I have extremely small wrists.

The size of a ten year old. Most bangles are way too big. I tend to get cuffs, so I can squeeze it together.

I noticed that fine jewelry now has an adjustable option! Yay! The only issue is the extra length that dangles.
Am I the only one that gets annoyed with the dangling chain?

I go custom, but last tennis bracelet I looked at, my jeweler said he would take out some length and could put the diamonds into a different piece of jewelry for me.

I go custom, but last tennis bracelet I looked at, my jeweler said he would take out some length and could put the diamonds into a different piece of jewelry for me.

Yes, I have diamond bracelets that had links removed. I made pendants out of the extra links. I did have one custom made. It looks fabulous with my Cartier Love!

I see a lot of adjustable diamond bracelets. But the dangly cords annoy me!

Not fine jewelry, but Roxanne Assoulin has bracelets in metallic tones that give a nice textural contrast to a stack. A few pieces come in 6.5" but I find that even the 7" doesn't end up inevitably sliding on to the base of my palm like most bracelets do!

Not fine jewelry, but Roxanne Assoulin has bracelets in metallic tones that give a nice textural contrast to a stack. A few pieces come in 6.5" but I find that even the 7" doesn't end up inevitably sliding on to the base of my palm like most bracelets do!

Yes! Even an inner circumference of 6” is too big!
The bracelets that do fit have an inner circumference of 5.75”. Tiffany’s makes tiny bracelets and Cartier. VCA is out of my price range. But they are beautiful!