Bottega Veneta Sightings

The other week, I saw a medium or large Veneta in Copper Rame, which was obviously well loved. Definitely not babied. It looked very soft and slouchy, and was being carried in the crook of the wearer's arm.

I also spotted a gentleman, dressed smartly in business casual, carrying a BV briefcase. It was good sized in I think Nero. It wasn't completely woven.

If anyone is in Bishop CA (Inyo County, California) this week, you might see a tall blonde with a new short hairdo carrying her Tea Veneta. I tell you, I cannot leave this bag alone.

This afternoon at about 3:00 pm at the Stanford Shopping Center (Palo Alto, CA) window shopping at Gleim the Jeweler. You were carrying a medium ebano veneta. I was carrying my cervo rame ossidato hobo.

this was a few weeks ago: a chic woman shopping with her boys at the jcrew men's store in the upper east side and carrying the bottega veneta ebano woven tote. i love her shoes too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpg
    IMG_0487.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 99
Who: Asian lady with long hair & her friend
Where: Escalator to the 2nd Floor; The Bay Downtown Vancouver, BC
When: Friday October 21st, 1:30pm - ish
What: Noce Campana

On Thursday evening in TJ Maxx's Home Goods in San Carlos, CA, I spotted a woman carrying a medium nero veneta. I was carrying my large nero belly veneta.

Out browsing the after Christmas sales today. It was very crowded, which probably helped to increase the possibility of spotting a BV.
Instead, I saw 2. First, a Large Veneta hobo in an orangish yellow color. The lighting wasn't the best and I tried not to stare. :P It could have been Burnt Orange, Saffron, or Fire Opal. It took me by surprise, since I have never seen IRL someone wearing a bright colored Veneta like that. Very pretty!
Then, I spotted someone hand carrying a Medium Nero Campana. It looked too small for me. They were brave for carrying such an open handbag among the massive crowd.

Today I decided to venture out to the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto to redeem my Williams Sonoma "bounce back" coupon. I have never, ever seen so many BVs in one place other than an a BV boutique, NM, Saks or Nordie's Seattle. I guess BVettes love to cook. Here's what I spotted at about 3:00 pm today: small nero veneta (way too small and she was carrying it unzipped in the crowd), medium brown veneta (reddish brown), large ebano veneta, nero roma (with a tan colored lanyard attached to the strap), and my rame ossidato cervo hobo with her new pouch tucked inside. What a sighting today. I will post my pouch reveal tomorrow...