Bottega Veneta Sightings

My BV Santa Barbara sighting fun continues. What a shame that no retailers in SB have BV. Late this afternoon in Montecito, CA near Jeannine's Bakery, a lovely large nero cabat and a fever cervo hobo carried by two local best friends. We chatted about their cool canine companion - a mix of pointer, pit bull and catahoula. Wow - what a dawg breed, and she was such a sweety. And of course we spoke about our BV haute taste. I shared my passion for my favorite cervo hobos in fever and rame ossidato.

Who: Casual Chic young woman having lunch with a gentlleman.
Where: A Vietnamese/Pho restaurant in South Bay area
When: Today
What: A gorgeous blue (Celeste maybe) large Veneta.

Tonight in Nordie's Rack Palo Alto you were carrying a nicely broken in medium nero veneta. I was carrying my rame ossidato cervo hobo. We chatted about how nice it is to spot a BV in the silicon valley. BTW, no bargains for me tonight at the rack.

I live about 50 miles south of Sac in a little town called Valley Springs. I have family in Sac so I am often up that way. Its a shame there are no BV stores around Sac...
jmcadon: I go to a kayak race nearly every year on the Mokelumne river but I don't think BV as yet make waterproof leather (oxymoron?) bags....

I saw a ink mini cabat at lunch today in mountain view, ca. oh wait! that was me! :P

OK, JMcadon and Mousse, you need to troll around Sacramento so I can "spot" you and write about how I saw two happy people rather walking with their BVs!

Or if I'm doing work in Calaveras County or Santa Clara County, come spot me!

I think a BV Nor Cal / Sacto BV sighting challenge is on... Grietje: give me a clue about where you hang out in Santa Clara County. Lot's of ground to cover. You can spot me in Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, and at Santana Row. Let the fun begin...

jmcadon: I go to a kayak race nearly every year on the Mokelumne river but I don't think BV as yet make waterproof leather (oxymoron?) bags....

I saw a ink mini cabat at lunch today in mountain view, ca. oh wait! that was me! :P
Isn't it funny how many of us there really are in one area yet so few sightings :graucho:

Isn't it funny how many of us there really are in one area yet so few sightings :graucho:
I know. Bichon lives and shops in the area and I can't believe I have never spotted her and her gorgeous collection. BTW, I have only seen BVs at Nordies in Seattle. The collection was OK, but IMHO Mario's Seattle has a larger collection. I bought my fever cervo hobo at Mario's last year while on retail therapy during a biz trip.