Bottega Veneta Sightings

4:00 pm on 12/31 at Santana Row (San Jose,CA) near the Anne Fontaine shop, a very petite lady was carrying a small Cervo Platino Ossidato Illusion Bucket Bag.

Out shopping and spotted among the crowd, what looked like a Curry Sloane.
I had to look at the reference threads to verify, since I was able to identify it by its leather woven rings. I don't think I've ever seen one in person before.

Yesterday morning, pre-security at LAX terminal 6 - a woman was carrying a Fever Cervo Hobo and two other carry ons. She was "busted" for having 3 carry ons and was told to check a bag or to "consolidate". While being very distracted by her cell phone conversation, she chose the consolidate option and pushed and shoved her Cervo Hobo into her computer bag. OMG, I was so shocked that she would do this to a BV. I hope I'm not offending a tPFer.

:lol:

Yesterday morning, pre-security at LAX terminal 6 - a woman was carrying a Fever Cervo Hobo and two other carry ons. She was "busted" for having 3 carry ons and was told to check a bag or to "consolidate". While being very distracted by her cell phone conversation, she chose the consolidate option and pushed and shoved her Cervo Hobo into her computer bag. OMG, I was so shocked that she would do this to a BV. I hope I'm not offending a tPFer.

The Car Spa in Hunt Valley MD at noon, a middle aged woman sitting next to me with a medium ebano veneta in her lap. I commented that I liked her Bottega. She bought it from the NYC 5th Ave. boutique....her one and only BV and she loves it. I had my nero baseball hobo.

the orignal ball bag has 4 outside hidden pockets worked cleverly into the design
and a zipper compartment
it is a very very nice bag
I don't know why the ever screwed around with it
I think it is still available in ebano and nero