Bottega Veneta in Action!

I am trying to establish which bags are going to work best for this period of my life instead of limiting my thinking to those styles I have been using out of habit. I am also rethinking some of my color choices.

I am lucky that my dentist is an old friend. It does make things easier to know that the man with the sharp instruments in my mouth is someone I've known for over 25 years. (Geez.....it doesn't seem that long!).
i have known my DH for 30 years... since we were 7 ...we were class-mates... sounds like a beginning of a horror film.... :shocked:

I like how you constantly evolve. I think that makes life more interesting. Like what they say, "Change is the only constant".

I had been with my dentist for over ten years. He is kind, reassuring and always tries to distract me with a one sided conversation (since my mouth is wide open). I am just one of those classic cases where Dad tried to remove my shaking tooth with his carpentry tools and I am shaken for life.
when my dentist talks to me, i type my answers on the phone .... lol :biggrin:

when my dentist talks to me, i type my answers on the phone .... lol :biggrin:
Likewise with dentist heebie jeebies (sp)?
When my pal Cheryl cleans ..we chat sooooo much, a 1/2hr appointment turns into an hour ...and she's constantly having to use the suction' thingamajing'..
Then we go have nachos and a glass of wine!

Last edited:
That color ... no words.

Well said.... china Red gets me everytime...

How do you like your bag?

I LOVE this bag [emoji4] --- perfect balance between formal and casual, the size is just right, the three compartments is perfect. I especially love the middle zipped compartment because I can put my phone and card case there for fast but safe reach. The strap drop is perfect and I can fold over the chain to make it a tote bag. So... really my kind of bag!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Bit of a snoozefest with my choices today, and apologies for the crappy picture quality. Trying to rock the high/low $$ concept.
Bag: BV Roma in Opera
Top: Missoni
Skirt: Old Navy lol
Shoes: Ferragamo :love:

Look at the slouch of the Roma.... so yummy! How long have you had it for? And such an elegant color too, works well with your missoni top!

That is a gorgeous color on your Roma, loving the top also.
Thank you :flowers: I've been admiring your pics in the Ferragamo and Fendi threads.
Lovely ensemble
Thank you, though I feel like a Shadow Cabat would've matched nicely as well :graucho: You know... in case you ever need someone to bagsit for you. :lol:
Look at the slouch of the Roma.... so yummy! How long have you had it for? And such an elegant color too, works well with your missoni top!
It's been a well-used bag, that's for sure. I think I've had it for about 5-ish years or so? I always thought the Nappa Umbria bags had a really nice slouch to them, and as with all the others, the more you use them the better they become. I don't have many coloured bags but I feel like most deeper shades of purple are almost neutrals.