Bottega Veneta in Action!

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Noticed many other designer bag sub-forums have such a thread and we should too! Wouldn't it be great to see (and drool over) everyone's lovely bags (wallet, shoes, belts etc etc) in action and enable more members at the same time :devil: :lol:

Please share your pictures! :yes:

Reactions: centralglassinc
Yeah, 'in action' is much more interesting... always great to see how one bag connoiseur wears her stuff ! (Ms Piggy, thanks for starting this).

Anyway, I was just telling DH how I'm so in love with anything BV... honestly, not even Chanel has got me so hooked. Actually, I now hardly visit the other sub-forums.... I'm visiting here ONLY most times!

Here's mine (tho u might hv seen this on some of my other posts).

Attachments

• BottegaRoma-3.JPG
    BottegaRoma-3.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 18,365
  • BottegaRoma-4.JPG
    BottegaRoma-4.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 18,291
  • BottegaVeneta1.JPG
    BottegaVeneta1.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 19,248
MsPiggy...looking super!!! I love how you are workin' that beauty!

mlbags...you own gorgeous bags! I am coming back to take a look here again.

Thank you both for sharing!!!

Yeah, 'in action' is much more interesting... always great to see how one bag connoiseur wears her stuff ! (Ms Piggy, thanks for starting this).

Anyway, I was just telling DH how I'm so in love with anything BV... honestly, not even Chanel has got me so hooked. Actually, I now hardly visit the other sub-forums.... I'm visiting here ONLY most times!

Here's mine (tho u might hv seen this on some of my other posts).

Thanks for sharing again mlbags. I got "inspired" after seeing the beautiful pics you posted in the other threads. You look gorgeous in all the photos, be it dressed up or casual. :smile:

MsP and mlbags, Ladies you are both rockin' those BVs!! :dothewave:

You both chose perfectly proportioned bags to compliment your figures and the colors are all classic and elegant!!

MsP, no need for the "deep breath", you wear your veneta beautifully!

Mlbags, you soooo should NOT regret your black veneta!! It is a **standout** black bag - it speaks for itself and you look wonderful wearing it!!