Bottega Veneta in Action!

I like the BB which sits lower with a longer drop, offering easy access. It is a pity that I will not be able to try on either size though as my country does not stock them.
Shame really :sad:
In Dubai they have only black, but at least i could try them....
the last colour bb was Canard, which i got in the store last year, from then onwards stock is only black. The only cervo in Barolo is messenger. I am afraid due to low popularity they will keep cervo stock only bare minimum, or phase out completely :sad:

Reactions: Elizabel
I am afraid due to low popularity they will keep cervo stock only bare minimum, or phase out completely :sad:

Low demand was the exact reason why my country no longer stocks them. At least that was what my SA shared. We do not have calfskin nor goatskin SLGs too. Certain styles are not available as well. Thank goodness for international delivery. We can still get what we want after all.

Low demand was the exact reason why my country no longer stocks them. At least that was what my SA shared. We do not have calfskin nor goatskin SLGs too. Certain styles are not available as well. Thank goodness for international delivery. We can still get what we want after all.
Yeah, i am praising Matches and NAP, smooth, fast and hassle-free delivery!!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I am loving your "pillow" week! I am terrified whenever my dentist's appointment is due. [emoji28]

I am trying to establish which bags are going to work best for this period of my life instead of limiting my thinking to those styles I have been using out of habit. I am also rethinking some of my color choices.

I am lucky that my dentist is an old friend. It does make things easier to know that the man with the sharp instruments in my mouth is someone I've known for over 25 years. (Geez.....it doesn't seem that long!).

I am trying to establish which bags are going to work best for this period of my life instead of limiting my thinking to those styles I have been using out of habit.

I am lucky that my dentist is an old friend.

I like how you constantly evolve. I think that makes life more interesting. Like what they say, "Change is the only constant".

I had been with my dentist for over ten years. He is kind, reassuring and always tries to distract me with a one sided conversation (since my mouth is wide open). I am just one of those classic cases where Dad tried to remove my shaking tooth with his carpentry tools and I am shaken for life.

I like how you constantly evolve. I think that makes life more interesting. Like what they say, "Change is the only constant".

I had been with my dentist for over ten years. He is kind, reassuring and always tries to distract me with a one sided conversation (since my mouth is wide open). I am just one of those classic cases where Dad tried to remove my shaking tooth with his carpentry tools and I am shaken for life.

I try to go with the flow but I have to admit, I sometimes find myself comparing today to 'back in my day'....
I may not fear the dentist but I've developed a fear of flying, although I have no idea why......