Bottega Veneta in Action!

Very nice - great action shot, and now that I see the bag 'on' somebody, I'll pay more attention when I see them show up on e-Bay occasionally. This is a great style, and looks great on you! By the way, when you meet up with V0N, give her a pinch for me, would you? :flowers:
Check this out, more than twice what I paid for mine but the multi-colour is beautiful...and I shall deliver the pinch :P

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152550989980?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Reactions: indiaink
Nero cervo looks so beautiful here, particularly with the sheen :nuts:
thank you :ty:

Beautiful on you! How do you like it? As compared to the cervo baseball?
thank you :ty:
Feels loose and a bit shapeless, in good sense, i was easily digging in and reaching for my wallet, phone, car key.... it feels like good old sweat pants vs formal trousers, if it makes sense.... bb hobo is keeping shape better and sits a tad more comfortable on the shoulder thanks to the wide strap, Loop was not digging to complain, but definitely would not be as comfortable as bb after a few hours if loaded fully.
She will be my perfect relaxed weekend bag :smile: i am glad i got it, but she will be my one and only Loop, methinks

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
She will be my perfect relaxed weekend bag :smile: i am glad i got it, but she will be my one and only Loop

Thank you for the review. It is very helpful. [emoji253] I nearly purchased the Cervo Loop in Ebano off FP but pulled back as I remained apprehensive about the size and color. Now that there is a smaller Cervo Loop, I shall wait for user experience from other BVettes and reconsider my options again.

Reactions: ksuromax
Thank you for the review. It is very helpful. [emoji253] I nearly purchased the Cervo Loop in Ebano off FP but pulled back as I remained apprehensive about the size and color. Now that there is a smaller Cervo Loop, I shall wait for user experience from other BVettes and reconsider my options again.
I can add that i am very glad i got it second hand and for a fraction of the cost, for me that's max what i am comfortable to pay for it considering the purpose she will be serving.
I would recommend you to try on both before you buy, imho new smaller version will be sitting tighter/higher while she is the same 40 cm in width

Reactions: frenziedhandbag