Style Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

Partial family shot- 9 years since i got bitten by the BV bug (missing a few members who are currently residing in Melbourne). Am i the only one who misses their BVs?? [emoji28]

View attachment 3852890
Such beautiful and varied collection :love: makes me wish that I started collecting bv earlier. Do you have bags from other Brands? Looks like you got yourself nicely covered for every occasion and style :P

Such beautiful and varied collection :love: makes me wish that I started collecting bv earlier. Do you have bags from other Brands? Looks like you got yourself nicely covered for every occasion and style :P
Thank you [emoji4]

Most of my bags are from BV though i do have several from Hermes, Dior, Chanel and Celine.

My first designer bag was a Chanel 2.55 and I was eyeing the woven Dior cannage bag next which led me to the Purseforum where i discovered the woven paradise of BV and the rest, as they say, is history. [emoji1]

Last edited:
Partial family shot- 9 years since i got bitten by the BV bug (missing a few members who are currently residing in Melbourne). Am i the only one who misses their BVs?? [emoji28]

View attachment 3852890

I love the nonchalance of your photo....so relaxed and casual to have your bags simply piled together. I may copy your family portrait concept....I really think it’s a great idea. :tup:

Reactions: sngsk
I would love to see your BV family portrait!!!
emoji173.png
I'm sure it will be amazing- casual or otherwise.

I have some earlier family photos posted somewhere on this thread. (Found them: #2006; 2007; 2008; 2013; and 2028.) I’ve thinned down my collection since I took these so I’ll try to get an updated photo of everything together pretty soon.

Last edited:

Beautiful family! It is really like a family — there is a bag of every kind (I am amazed by the variety!) and from every colors! Which style do you use most, I am curious?

And no, you are not the only one who misses their BVs.... me too! I miss my BV when I don’t wear it!

Here's the new China red pillow & siblings. From left to right: Mona Lisa; argento; China red; pacific; NLG; canard; and ardoise. I still love the pillow as an errand bag to grab, sling on as a cross body and go. (I know it looks odd here, but she's strutting her stuff in front of an old red kimono hanging on the wall.)

View attachment 3516831
Hi! Are any of your pillow bags a double zip? I'm trying to decided between a double zip or single....

Hi! Are any of your pillow bags a double zip? I'm trying to decided between a double zip or single....
No....all of mine are the regular single zipper. I’ve never seen the double zip pillow at the BV branch where I shop these days. I use myn pillow bags when I want to travel light. I use large bags for all other times. Sorry I can’t be of any use here.....