Style Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

Amazing collection!
Thank you for sharing... I love the diversity of your collection, and how you have 'BV for every occasion'!
I tried to think of a different occasion to cover every time I shopped at a BV store. I’m missing a carryall, the Cabat. Someday.
Lovely bags!
Wonderful and diverse collection! My SA showed me the same shoulder bag in Nero. Very beautiful bag. Minimalist with a touch of elegance.
Oh, yes! My special occasion bag. Can’t wait to wear it at a wedding in December.
Lovely collection and i like your choice of colours!! :tup:
Thank you!!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
My special occasion bag.

When I tried on this bag, I really like it. Imho, BV chains are the most comfy and designs are often minimalist enough to be suitable for both dressy/casual occasions; which is what I prefer in a bag. Please do share pics when you wear it. I saw that the Woodbury outlet has the snakeskin ones... though this was a few weeks ago. mmexport1507301058668.jpg

Reactions: jbags07 and tenKrat
When I tried on this bag, I really like it. Imho, BV chains are the most comfy and designs are often minimalist enough to be suitable for both dressy/casual occasions; which is what I prefer in a bag. Please do share pics when you wear it. I saw that the Woodbury outlet has the snakeskin ones... though this was a few weeks ago. View attachment 3847543
You are right about the BV chain straps—-much more comfortable than the chains on other brands. I love the dark color, too.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Absolutely agree. They got the width of the strap just right! And I also love the dark Gunmetal chain too...
When I tried on this bag, I really like it. Imho, BV chains are the most comfy and designs are often minimalist enough to be suitable for both dressy/casual occasions; which is what I prefer in a bag. Please do share pics when you wear it. I saw that the Woodbury outlet has the snakeskin ones... though this was a few weeks ago. View attachment 3847543

You are right about the BV chain straps—-much more comfortable than the chains on other brands. I love the dark color, too.

Absolutely agree. They got the width of the strap just right! And I also love the dark Gunmetal chain too...

Is this bag in anybody’s master collection here, or ????