Style Bottega Veneta Collections - Master Thread

I thought it would be cool to see everyone's BV Collections, since everyone here has such awesome stuff!

Since I was taking pics of my lovelies from Italy, I decided to throw in my wallet and bracelet to get a group pic of my small collection to kickstart the thread :P

Please don't laugh at my lil group!! :shame:

BVCollection.jpg

Oops! My poor Ebano wallet almost disappears into my Nero Veneta!

BVSLGs.jpg

A closeup on the SLGs against the Veneta as a background.

Can't wait to see everyone's collection!! :popcorn:

Beautiful! Purchased my maxi hobo in January and although it gets heavy I’m glad I didn’t buy the large. The associates in my local store said the maxi probably isn’t coming back.

:flowers:Can I partecipate with my little BV family?:angel:
My career is just beginning, so now I can only buy a pre-loved items. But I am a big fan of style and quality of this brand, of how its wearing.
I’m just happy with this little beautiful pieces.

Attachments

• 3AE6ACCA-992D-42B1-BA3B-E664B08C1791.jpeg
    3AE6ACCA-992D-42B1-BA3B-E664B08C1791.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 854
  • ED64ED99-80DF-4691-9F88-33E48E6235F1.jpeg
    ED64ED99-80DF-4691-9F88-33E48E6235F1.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 847
My career is just beginning, so now I can only buy a pre-loved items. But I am a big fan of style and quality of this brand, of how its wearing.

Welcome to BV. Your pieces are beautiful! (Many of us have added pieces from the resale market to our collections.) Your photo on the piano is so creative. Just beautiful!

Reactions: sonyamorris
It took me a while to get to the moment when i could afford a brand new bag from the boutique, but even after crossing that line i am still fishing in the pre-loved market just because i love so many items from older collections, special finish (like my Peltro Cabat), or a particular colour (New Red cervo hobo), and BV is standing for their quality, and there nothing wrong with pre-loved things that work for you when they have so much life left in, enjoy your lovely pieces and welcome to BV! :hugs:

Congrats on your career and best of luck! You are a musician right? I have great admiration of musicians! It takes a lot of resilience and determination!

No family is ever too small... love you BVs, especially like the small cosmetic case...

Love it, especially your hobo! Looks like melted chocolate! Yum!

And there’s nothing wrong with pre-loved... some of my favorite pieces were purchased pre-loved! I actually like how I don’t have to break them in anymore [emoji4]

It took me a while to get to the moment when i could afford a brand new bag from the boutique, but even after crossing that line i am still fishing in the pre-loved market just because i love so many items from older collections, special finish (like my Peltro Cabat), or a particular colour (New Red cervo hobo), and BV is standing for their quality, and there nothing wrong with pre-loved things that work for you when they have so much life left in, enjoy your lovely pieces and welcome to BV! :hugs:
You are so nice, thank you! I agree with you about these things, they really have “so much life left in”!
And I’m really in love with this community:heart::nuts:

Congrats on your career and best of luck! You are a musician right? I have great admiration of musicians! It takes a lot of resilience and determination!

No family is ever too small... love you BVs, especially like the small cosmetic case...
Right! Thank you:yes:
About the cosmetic case: it has a particular chameleon color, I call it “green may bug” (I do not know if it exists in your country, but I'm sure that the BV was inspired by it when creating this color!).
It was love at first sight!:yahoo:

Attachments

• F04C7E17-A8D7-47E5-8FB8-CDECA81DCC03.jpeg
    F04C7E17-A8D7-47E5-8FB8-CDECA81DCC03.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 793
Love it, especially your hobo! Looks like melted chocolate! Yum!

And there’s nothing wrong with pre-loved... some of my favorite pieces were purchased pre-loved! I actually like how I don’t have to break them in anymore [emoji4]
It seems strange, but I discovered the resale market only thanks to this forum. Before I just did not occur! And this is a real Bottega Veneta’s “treasure chest”:drool:

Reactions: H’sKisses
Right! Thank you:yes:
About the cosmetic case: it has a particular chameleon color, I call it “green may bug” (I do not know if it exists in your country, but I'm sure that the BV was inspired by it when creating this color!).
It was love at first sight!:yahoo:
Your cosmetic case is Scarabeo from Fall/Winter 2010. Tomas went through this weird beetle phase and not only made a few styles in this colour (the Cabat is spectacular, as is the Clutch with the beetle turnlock), but did jewellery embellished with Scarab Beetles. :flowers:

Your cosmetic case is Scarabeo from Fall/Winter 2010. Tomas went through this weird beetle phase and not only made a few styles in this colour (the Cabat is spectacular, as is the Clutch with the beetle turnlock), but did jewellery embellished with Scarab Beetles. :flowers:
Didn’t know this fact, thank you:smile: The Scarabeo Cabat is awesome, and also accessories. Just find them on the reference library here!

About the cosmetic case: it has a particular chameleon color, I call it “green may bug”

This is a very lovely piece. I adore chameleon colors and this piece was one of them that always kept me intrigued with how it changes colors under different lights. Fantastic BV family and I echo what you said. The BV community is awesome. Very nice and helpful BVettes here.