Botched on E!

Totally see that!

Dis you see, they had the nasty lip implants also. I saw, nose, lip, and boob jobs at a minimum.
That's right! I rewound it a few times trying to figure out what else they had done and couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was.

I'll be honest, I've never, ever had any inclination to lean my head back and check out my nostrils before watching this show! :lol:

The bruising in that lady's neck!

And I thought drinking while on painkillers is stupid (which it is) but sticking a needle in your own neck to drain fluids just tops that.

The worst thing I did while I was recovering (not by doctor's standards but my mom certainly didn't like it) was using the "wrong" vitamin E cream on my scars.

The doctor suggested one particular brand but I didn't like the smell so I switched to another one. In my mother's opinionated, um, opinion, I bought the 'wrong' kind. She's in the mind-set that if people (especially me) don't follow her instructions exactly, then they're doomed.

I used "mine", anyway, and I healed up just fine.

The bruising in that lady's neck!

And I thought drinking while on painkillers is stupid (which it is) but sticking a needle in your own neck to drain fluids just tops that.

The worst thing I did while I was recovering (not by doctor's standards but my mom certainly didn't like it) was using the "wrong" vitamin E cream on my scars.

The doctor suggested one particular brand but I didn't like the smell so I switched to another one. In my mother's opinionated, um, opinion, I bought the 'wrong' kind. She's in the mind-set that if people (especially me) don't follow her instructions exactly, then they're doomed.

I used "mine", anyway, and I healed up just fine.

I can't believe how crazy some patients are!

How does this qualify as being botched??

Back to reality! Mama June set to appear on Botched to ask surgeons to remove her excess skin following her 100lb weight loss

The 36-year-old weighed 365lbs when she started filming the TLC reality series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo in 2012
In 2013, Mama June lost 100lbs without trying, although she later admitted she put some of the weight back on
Last summer she revealed that she lost another 45lbs and showed off her figure in a Baywatch-inspired red one-piece swimsuit
Mama June revealed to ET co-host Kevin Frazier at the airport that she was meeting with Botched doctors Dr. Paul Nassif and Dr. Terry Dubrow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-excess-skin-following-100lb-weight-loss.html

How does this qualify as being botched??

Back to reality! Mama June set to appear on Botched to ask surgeons to remove her excess skin following her 100lb weight loss

The 36-year-old weighed 365lbs when she started filming the TLC reality series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo in 2012
In 2013, Mama June lost 100lbs without trying, although she later admitted she put some of the weight back on
Last summer she revealed that she lost another 45lbs and showed off her figure in a Baywatch-inspired red one-piece swimsuit
Mama June revealed to ET co-host Kevin Frazier at the airport that she was meeting with Botched doctors Dr. Paul Nassif and Dr. Terry Dubrow

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-excess-skin-following-100lb-weight-loss.html

when i see mama june, i think of britney spears...if she gained 300 pounds and stopped brushing her teeth.

Resurrecting, as a new season started tonight!

Poor Rajee and her cheek implants.

I started recording episodes of American Greed and the most recent one was about the very thing that Rajee was in for (except the people on the program had the illegal silicone injected into their butts).

http://www.cnbcprime.com/american-greed/video/vanity-and-greed-deadly-beauty/

The other part of American Greed dealt with doctors charged with selling fake batches of Botox.