Botched on E!

chowlover2

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Who's watching? The work these surgeons do is amazing. They had me when I found out Dr. Paul Nassif was going to be on the show. I loved him from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Dr. Terry Dubrow from Real Housewives of Orange County is on as well. Their practice revolves around fixing plastic surgeries that have been botched. You have to watch!

I've watched.

I appreciate that part of the show's formula is to reject at least one person per episode (i.e. refuse to perform surgery on them because the risk is too high). Its a good reminder that one can go too far with procedures.

Who's watching? The work these surgeons do is amazing. They had me when I found out Dr. Paul Nassif was going to be on the show. I loved him from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Dr. Terry Dubrow from Real Housewives of Orange County is on as well. Their practice revolves around fixing plastic surgeries that have been botched. You have to watch!

I've liked him since dr 90210. When does it normally come on? I caught the reruns this weekend, but I liked it. Him and Dr Dubrow remind me of nip/tuck lol.

I've watched.

I appreciate that part of the show's formula is to reject at least one person per episode (i.e. refuse to perform surgery on them because the risk is too high). Its a good reminder that one can go too far with procedures.

Agreed! It must be hard to do that in LA, 75% of the people there OD on plastic surgery!

I've watched.

I want to see a where are they now with that ken doll guy. There has to be some kind of complications with all his prototypes. I'm surprised people continue to keep doing surgeries on him.

Agreed! It must be hard to do that in LA, 75% of the people there OD on plastic surgery!

That would seem to be the case based on what we the common folk (well, at least I am) see in the media about LaLa land. Dubrow and Nassif possibly adhere to that requirement for the show and/or they have enough money/reputation to not take the risk. Whatever the reason, I appreciate it. :tup:

I want to see a where are they now with that ken doll guy. There has to be some kind of complications with all his prototypes. I'm surprised people continue to keep doing surgeries on him.

To be honest, I was actually surprised Dubrow and Nassif refused to perform on him. I just assumed they would. But, yes, its hard to not believe something will go wrong with all these modifications he's making. I hope not, but, I always think we shouldn't tempt fate too often.

And was I the only one who found his scenes a bit too much? The butler in itty bitty draws and Mr. ken Doll with his friend putting on a show. What do I know, maybe that is indeed his everyday life.

I do wonder who he's married to though. :thinking:

I haven't watched this show, yet, only watched the trailer.
I can already tell some people have gone overboard on the PS and am curious to see how the Drs correct it. Janice Dickinson, UGH!

I may have to add this to my dvr. I wanted to see the one with the trans woman with the multiple surgeries. She was only 24 but had so many surgeries already. Crazy. I wonder how she could afford it.
Next week there is a guy who has spent at least $100,000 to look like Justin Beiber! I can't wait. Maybe trust fund babies? I have maintained a good job and there is no way I could afford it.
I haven't watched this show, yet, only watched the trailer.
I can already tell some people have gone overboard on the PS and am curious to see how the Drs correct it. ! Dr Dubrow did a great job on her boobs and she was a hot mess of a patient due to addiction issues.

Next week there is a guy who has spent at least $100,000 to look like Justin Beiber! I can't wait. Maybe trust fund babies? I have maintained a good job and there is no way I could afford it.

I can already tell some people have gone overboard on the PS and am curious to see how the Drs correct it. ! Dr Dubrow did a great job on her boobs and she was a hot mess of a patient due to addiction issues.
I'm old enough to remember Dickinson in her heyday...WTF has she done to herself? While I think she's stretching it a bit to say she was the first "super model", she was very pretty in an edgy sort of way. PS run amuck! Sad!
I'm going to watch the show today...hope I don't have nightmares!

I'm old enough to remember Dickinson in her heyday...WTF has she done to herself? While I think she's stretching it a bit to say she was the first "super model", she was very pretty in an edgy sort of way. PS run amuck! Sad!
I'm going to watch the show today...hope I don't have nightmares!
I too remember Janice from her early modeling days, and yes, first supermodel is pushing it. You will be ok watching, it ends on a high note.

OMG, I love this show! I was just going to post a "is anyone else watching Botched?" I loved Paul when he was (imo) the long suffering hubbie of one of the RHBH wives, and the other doctor is very cool too. You said it right--they had me with Paul Nassif.

I grimace through each episode, and learn a lot. The Janice Dickinson episode had me cringing the whole time, she was so beautiful and then, well, so sad.

OMG, I love this show! I was just going to post a "is anyone else watching Botched?" I loved Paul when he was (imo) the long suffering hubbie of one of the RHBH wives, and the other doctor is very cool too. You said it right--they had me with Paul Nassif.

I grimace through each episode, and learn a lot. The Janice Dickinson episode had me cringing the whole time, she was so beautiful and then, well, so sad.
I love Paul as well! I told my BFF about the show, and we watched one episode together. I must have gotten her hooked, as she went ahead and watched the 2nd episode without me. I kept going on about Paul, and she just didn't get it in first show. By second show she called me and said I get why you love Paul. He's not handsome in a George Clooney way, but his bedside manner and demeanor is just perfection!

She is a breast cancer survivor, and has seen her fair share of plastic surgeons. Her biggest complaint is lack of bedside manner. Paul's bedside manner is perfection!