Botched on E!

I loved how it seemed like Terry wanted to call her out on her bullshizz like, "Really? That's about 14 more years of schooling."

(And I thought she wanted to be a chef. At least, she did on Teen Mom.)

I think because her previous surgeries left her with really, really thin skin.

My apologies, I didn't see the Botched After Show so I think I'm confused. Wouldn't the thin skin be even less conducive to larger implants?

I don't see how Elle's boobs qualified as botched - they were 16 year old original implants that looked fine in a bra. It was almost strange to see someone as pretty as her have such low self-esteem over something so seemingly minuscule and have the mindset that she wanted Pamela Anderson breasts. The new ones had less upper pole fullness (but were more even, I guess that's the trade-off). Guess it goes to show you everyone has their vices.

Have they stopped doing a "botched beyond repair" segment, like the blow up doll from last season?

Candace's wedding dress was beautiful and you could tell her new nose gave her a lot of confidence. Glad Nassif was able to help her!

I loved the blond girl's new boobs! Very natural looking, mine are similar but closer to each other, and I'm natural. I hate those fake plastic looking boobs most women have at my gym. This blond girl looked really beautiful, sexy yet sweet and feminine, she needs to get her self esteem back asap.

The 2 sister were super vain. Older sister's nose did not look all that better after.

The beast reconstruction was very good. I had to look up the 3D nipple tattooing, man they look real!

The 2 sister were super vain. Older sister's nose did not look all that better after.

The beast reconstruction was very good. I had to look up the 3D nipple tattooing, man they look real!

They do! My BFF had breast cancer 14 yrs ago but never did the reconstruction because she hated the nipples. Wonder if this will change her mind?

I liked Caroline's home. My parents also have something similar to it but smaller off course.
But having this huge collection of hunting trophies including, excuse me, a head of a human (???). How crazy is that? Having a dried up head of some guy in your family home?
Fancy.

You should definitely point her to this episode. They've definitely gotten better at reconstructing.

We talked about it tonight. At this point she would have to have a saline implant to stretch the skin out for a real implant. She still isn't crazy about what she calls the patchwork boob effect, nor the chance the implant may encapsulate. She was impressed with the tattooing though.

We talked about it tonight. At this point she would have to have a saline implant to stretch the skin out for a real implant. She still isn't crazy about what she calls the patchwork boob effect, nor the chance the implant may encapsulate. She was impressed with the tattooing though.

Awesome! Glad u were able to share that with her!