Botched on E!

Norwood (from a couple weeks ago) goes to show that Dr. Nasif is not a magician and there's only so much he could do with what he's given.

It looked very triangular when it was done. But he could breathe through it and sing properly, and he was pleased with it, so that's all that matters.

I thought Norwood's new nose looked like a pyramid on his face. And his cheekbones are so pointy!

The woman with the giant ear holes--I simply do not get that look. I know there is a thread on TPF somewhere about this ear look, I've read some of the posts. Paul did a good job fixing her lobes. I didn't know it was that easy to numb ears so that general anesthetic doesn't have to be used, interesting.

I'm just now catching the episode with the twins who wanted everything to be exactly the same and found their original surgeon on The Yellow Pages...smdh...

They were so stupid. First of all, their faces are not identical. One has a fatter face than the other and her body was fatter; so it drove me crazy when they kept saying they were exactly the same. The minute they came on screen, I said to myself "uh, one has a fatter face". If I were friends with them, I could tell them apart instantly. Same with Tia and Tamera; they never looked identical to me. I can always tell them apart (even if Tamera covers her mole).

The tattooed on eyebrows on those twins were so distracting to me, they looked like cartoon characters.

They were just all around creepy. I just thought it was so weird, how they were all up into each other's examine. I know they are sisters, but damn, back up off me, while I am exposed like this.

They were just all around creepy. I just thought it was so weird, how they were all up into each other's examine. I know they are sisters, but damn, back up off me, while I am exposed like this.
like those twins from last season, the playboy girls. I understand sisterly time, but the exam room is not the place.

like those twins from last season, the playboy girls. I understand sisterly time, but the exam room is not the place.

I don't have a sister; but that ish is just down right creepy/weird. My cousin and I are like sisters, but hell no, I'm not all up on her exposed body like that.