Bolides: 31cm vs 37cm

My local resale shop had a TDF Etoupe Bolide 37 in Clemence a while back. If I didn't already have the same bag in a Birkin 35, I would have nabbed it. The two were very similar in form and function but, given a choice, I would have preferred the Bolide.

I love my Birkins but tire of seeing them everywhere.

Like everyone has stated, it all depends on the skin and color. That 37 was casually elegant and a great day bag. I have a black box Bolide 31 which is, most definitly dressier and more of a handbag than a casual tote. I hardly use it because I love bigger bags for day and the 31 doesn't hold all my stuff.

Whatever you choose, you won't go wrong. A Bolide is such a classic. Like someone else said earlier, it looks great in bright colors because of the simple design.

In croc, too!

sin vergüenza;12644239 said:
My local resale shop had a TDF Etoupe Bolide 37 in Clemence a while back. If I didn't already have the same bag in a Birkin 35, I would have nabbed it. The two were very similar in form and function but, given a choice, I would have preferred the Bolide.

I love my Birkins but tire of seeing them everywhere.

Like everyone has stated, it all depends on the skin and color. That 37 was casually elegant and a great day bag. I have a black box Bolide 31 which is, most definitly dressier and more of a handbag than a casual tote. I hardly use it because I love bigger bags for day and the 31 doesn't hold all my stuff.

Whatever you choose, you won't go wrong. A Bolide is such a classic. Like someone else said earlier, it looks great in bright colors because of the simple design.

In croc, too!

Agree. Bolides are timeless, very much like the birkins and kellys and much more understated. Beneath their stunning simplicty, it's a great functional bag. I love my 37.