Black out City

As her "stalker" , i would say ...... 3?? Black, grey & some kind of bordeaux :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Peace , you're wonderful
lv2.gif

At the moment I own just the regular grey BO City . Sold the black BO City S a few months ago and the burgundy BO City Bordeaux is for sale right now ...
I have to master the madness :biggrin:

Ladies,
I would like to ask for your opinion [emoji5]
I received a bordeaux BO small city from Fashionette and I am hesitant to keeping it (they don’t have a replacement).
I do love the color and style!
But the bag has a kind of funny shape which I don’t mind - I even like it this way [emoji6] My concern is about the piping all around the bag. Do you think it can crack with usage? As that part does not seem very supple.
I am also a little concerned by this leather. It is beautiful and soft.. But will it scratch easily?
As the bag I received shows some little scratches..
I am intending to keep this bag a long time if it stays.
And would really appreciate to hear about your experience and thoughts - Many thanks!IMG_0867.jpgIMG_0865.jpgIMG_0865.jpg

This is gorgeous & nice color too !!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

I will definitely keep it ;);)

Thank you Peacebabe:flowers:
I « inspected » the bag again yesterday evening ;) and I believe there will be ne problem will the piping..
I would still love to hear from others..
Although I will most probably keep it!
I love the design, shape, size, color and leather of the bag :smile: I am just afraid it is a little delicate..