Black out City

Yes I do!
I however spray her with Collonil carbon pro which is a wonder product. I usually never protect my Bals with any kind of spray but this spray is in a different league. It doesn’t leave any sticky layer on the bag and it leaves the leather breathing iykwim. I use it on everything from chanel to hermes and on all leather types and fabrics.

Thank you for the advice!!
I will make sure I get that spray;)

Wow !!! Switzerland !!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Lucky you !!! What a beautiful country. I just watched a variety program about a group tour in Switzerland. Beautiful everywhere! However the unexpected changed of weather (which they said is very common), made them unable to Ski & see stars from a top mountain hotel, even though they had both flew by heli to the ski mountain & also booked the hotel.

Thank you! Yes it is a beautiful and peaceful country.. We are lucky to leave here with my family :smile: I always tell my children to appreciate what we have as not everyone is so lucky unfortunately.
And yes the weather here varies all the time! I sometimes think it is even worse then the UK hahaha..

Ladies,
I would like to ask for your opinion [emoji5]
I received a bordeaux BO small city from Fashionette and I am hesitant to keeping it (they don’t have a replacement).
I do love the color and style!
But the bag has a kind of funny shape which I don’t mind - I even like it this way [emoji6] My concern is about the piping all around the bag. Do you think it can crack with usage? As that part does not seem very supple.
I am also a little concerned by this leather. It is beautiful and soft.. But will it scratch easily?
As the bag I received shows some little scratches..
I am intending to keep this bag a long time if it stays.
And would really appreciate to hear about your experience and thoughts - Many thanks!View attachment 4129777View attachment 4129778View attachment 4129779
:wave:Big Hello & so nice “seeing” you Gringach! This color is TDF beautiful....major WOWEE:yahoo::loveeyes::love: I do not own a BO but have seen many of them in person. I personally would keep this one but hopefully others that own the bag will weigh in for you.Best of luck & CONGRATS!!

Reactions: Chachalouve
:wave:Big Hello & so nice “seeing” you Gringach! This color is TDF beautiful....major WOWEE:yahoo::loveeyes::love: I do not own a BO but have seen many of them in person. I personally would keep this one but hopefully others that own the bag will weigh in for you.Best of luck & CONGRATS!!

Hi dear Kendie!!
It is always so nice to hear from you :heart:
And thank you - I will most probably keep it :smile: The leather is amazing.. And I need a bordeaux bag in my collection ;)
Have a beautiful summer :flowers:

Reactions: Kendie26
A place famous for its's watches, wines, chocolates !!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:. I do hope i have a chance to visit Switzerland one day :heart::heart:

Thank you! Yes it is a beautiful and peaceful country.. We are lucky to leave here with my family :smile: I always tell my children to appreciate what we have as not everyone is so lucky unfortunately.
And yes the weather here varies all the time! I sometimes think it is even worse then the UK hahaha..