Black out City

Would this be a smarter choice in white or is white a no no in any leather? I also saw the small one in SAND. Anyone see that IRL? I absolutely LOVE the smooth leather in the BO. I want to get one more before they are all gone. I love the chèvre too. Maybe it would wear better in white?

Oooooooh - beautiful .. BUT, White?!?! .. eeeh-gahds! Maybe it's just me, but man .. can't do White because I just know that sucker would look horrible in no time. One of the reasons why I love Bal so much is because I don't "baby" my bags. They get tossed around, etc. - so I just know that a White bag for me, would be very limited usage!

BTW .. there was that GORGEOUS Royal Blue Blackout on FP; did anyone here get it??? It was up for 1 day and BOOM .. gone (not super surprised - if I had the $$$ right now, I would have pounced on it!)

Reactions: Bijouxlady
Oooooooh - beautiful .. BUT, White?!?! .. eeeh-gahds! Maybe it's just me, but man .. can't do White because I just know that sucker would look horrible in no time. One of the reasons why I love Bal so much is because I don't "baby" my bags. They get tossed around, etc. - so I just know that a White bag for me, would be very limited usage!
I don't baby my bags but I am pretty careful with them. I wasn't sure if the smooth leather would show dirt quicker than chèvre. I haven't had a white bag in years but have been looking at this one for awhile.

Yes it is. I love white & gold together. Last year I toyed with the idea of getting the white chèvre with silver HW but chickened out because it was white. I think a white bag in summer is so chic. You like this better than the white BO bag I posted?
Anyone have any input on the White ME bag with GHW I posted a pic of above? Do you think it would be less likely to show dirt than the smooth leather BO bag?

Anyone have any input on the White ME bag with GHW I posted a pic of above? Do you think it would be less likely to show dirt than the smooth leather BO bag?
unless someone has the same bag and will comment from own experience, all the rest will be mere guessing and speculation.
ME is coated chevre, totally different from calfskin on BO.
i guess, it will be more dirt resistant due to coating, but how it will actually wear will be clear only after a while of regular use

unless someone has the same bag and will comment from own experience, all the rest will be mere guessing and speculation.
ME is coated chevre, totally different from calfskin on BO.
i guess, it will be more dirt resistant due to coating, but how it will actually wear will be clear only after a while of regular use
Thanks! I agree it's hard to know unless you try it or someone has firsthand experience. The ME that's on FP would be returnable for a bit and then I could sell it back if I feel it's too delicate. More than likely I will pass even though it's gorgeous & I love the look of a white bag for summer.

Reactions: ksuromax