Biggest GISN ever!!! - REVEAL

lBronze995.jpg

Dede...it looks gorgeous on you!!

And I really like this picture...it's like your bag is getting ready or admiring her own beauty!! You should make it your avatar! LOL!

Dede that bag looks great! Looks WAY better on you than hanging off the side of the exerciser! How was the night out clubbing with your new bag?

Dede...it looks gorgeous on you!!

And I really like this picture...it's like your bag is getting ready or admiring her own beauty!! You should make it your avatar! LOL!

Thanks so much everyone. I'm actually glad to get my 1st bag modelling experience under my belt, and w/ such a great bag, how could it go wrong!! I'm nutso for this bag.

Kris, there's *no way* I would have taken this bag to a club! I just take a little clutch that I can take on the dance floor w/ me. This particualr place is very crowded, and you don't want to be leaving anything unattended - I'd be more heartbroken about losing this bag, than its contents!!

Odeb, that's funny :smile:. I don't usually bother w/ avatar pics, but if I do, I'll think about this one!

If I've inspired anyone to bag lust for this particular bag, Neiman's still has it in Bronze (and Bordeaux, but MHB still has at least one in that colour of course), and for a good price - $208. Maybe I'll get a bag twin!!

DeDe!! The modeling pics look great on you!!!!! Thanks so much! I really want the bordeaux now, but I did go on a ban. I will be good, and if I still *want* the bag by Monday I may get it. If it's still available that is lol.

I love it Dede!! You look fabulous!

DeDe!! The modeling pics look great on you!!!!! Thanks so much! I really want the bordeaux now, but I did go on a ban. I will be good, and if I still *want* the bag by Monday I may get it. If it's still available that is lol.

I love it Dede!! You look fabulous!

Thanks kings.

BTW, good luck w/ that ban. And post lots of pics when it comes :P. Oh, I mean the OtR. You thought ... ? Naw, I wouldn't be implying you couldn't resist the siren song of Bordeaux Homemade Cake!! Lots of pics, you hear ;).

How cute you look dede! :woohoo: And great bag pics too. That was how I expected the bag to look full of stuff, but you brought it to life.

Hope you had fun out w/ your friend.

well, this picture of the bag perched on the sink has made me give homemade cake some serious thought.... and now that ale bags are 20% off, i'm seriously considering it! so....homemade cake in bordeaux anyone??

er, done....yep, did the deed! after browsing through other online pics, especialy the ones at Neiman Marcus (which have more detail of the bag's color), and of course this thread, i was sold! :happydance:

you're welcome, kings (?) :flowers: