Biggest GISN ever!!! - REVEAL

DeDe, could you post a modeling pic of your lovely GISN bag??

I would love to see the bag filled with your things to see how it hangs. TIA!!

I love the bordeaux colour and if they ahd the Boogie in it, the bag would have been mine lol.

I was wondering the same thing. Come on, work it for us dede!:biggrin: See, obviously we do not think that you took too many pictures.

DeDe, could you post a modeling pic of your lovely GISN bag??

I would love to see the bag filled with your things to see how it hangs. TIA!!

I love the bordeaux colour and if they ahd the Boogie in it, the bag would have been mine lol.

I was wondering the same thing. Come on, work it for us dede!:biggrin: See, obviously we do not think that you took too many pictures.

I'm gonna be dangerous now w/ this multi-quote thing. TK, you've created a monster.

Kings and Clutched, I do apologize. I've been asked several times for modelling pics of some of my more unique Tanos, but w/ my current stay at home lifestyle, I don't bother getting decently dressed every day, and when I do, I usually forget to get the camera and bags out till after I'm back in my at home scuzzies. I'll try very, very hard to remember soon. I'm going out tonight, so if I have time, I might even do a couple then, but that'll depend on how long it takes me to get ready.

Modelling pics to come. I think I've been asked specifically for this one, Smoggie and On the Rise (Kings, when's your OtR coming????), and I should also do Flusher Times, since that's not one anyone else has, I don't think.

Thanks for joining the bag love everyone - this one's reeeaaallly something special!!

^^ You may not care, but I'm not posting pics of myself in a public forum w/ unwashed hair, scuzzy clothes, and NO BRA!!!, which is how I schlep around the house most of the time. Trust me, if I did post them, you'd care then, as in ... "my eyes, my eyes, oh god, the humanity!"

^^

Oh DeDe! I look forward to the pics when you get the chance then :smile: I am especially interested in seeing the HC being modelled using both straps. I love the bordeaux nebula but I just can't find a bag that I like in it. Maybe your pics will give me the push that I need lol.

^^

Oh DeDe! I look forward to the pics when you get the chance then :smile: I am especially interested in seeing the HC being modelled using both straps. I love the bordeaux nebula but I just can't find a bag that I like in it. Maybe your pics will give me the push that I need lol.

Just for you kings :smile:, I will try and do at least the HC tonight when I'm gussied up. I'd love to see the Bordeaux go to a good home!

Oooh-Kay, so, these are my 1st modelling shots ever - please be kind - but I did manage to find the time to put a bunch of my stuff into Bronzie last night, while I was dressed!, and take some pics. I was surprised by the fact that the ones w/ flash turned out much *darker*, so they're all w/o flash - duh, no big light in the mirror!! For reference, I'm 5'7" & plus sized.

In the 1st one, I've got the long convertible strap doubled back (tucked through the trim on one side) and both clips on the same side. It makes it the perfect length to leave it on the bag, w/o it hanging down so far that it would catch on things, and adds a bit of visual interest. You can see the buckle, bottom centre.

lBronze990.jpg

Bit closer shot of how it hangs as a satchel.

lBronze991.jpg

It does go on the shoulder w/ the arm straps, but as I said earlier, just barely. It's tucked right up into my 'pit and, not to get too personal, but I could only wear it like that w/o a coat, so warm weather, and I think there'd be staining issues, esp. w/ this leather. For you smaller ladies, it would make a perfect shoulder bag from the short straps.

I really love the size of this bag. I'm not used to looking at myself in the mirror wearing bags, and this modelling shot business made me do so, and I like how this size and shape looks on my size and shape! Having said that, it is a very drape-y bag and I don't think it would overwhelm a more petite person.

lBronze992.jpg

I did take a couple w/ the long shoulder strap, but it really needs a couple more holes punched in it and I haven't had time to do that yet. I measured that I'm going to put holes 10" shorter and that will give it the perfect hanging length for me on the shoulder strap. This is on one shoulder.

lBronze993.jpg

And cross-body - it's a reeeaaally long strap!

lBronze994.jpg

This one's just for fun. It looked neat when I set it down on the counter, so I took a quick shot.

lBronze995.jpg

So that's it - my 1st bag modelling experience and it wasn't too painful, so I'll try and remember to do more next time I'm decent.

Kings, I think you'd really like this one because although you're much smaller than I am, the bag has such lovely softness, and would drape and form to your shape. I think it would be gorgeous in the Bordeax too - if I didn't already have way too many on my Spring 2 list this might be a 2 colour bag for me!! Hope this helps!

ETA: some of you may remember that before Christmas, I had to take all my reveal shots in daylight because I only had my phone-cam in digital, but as you can see, Santa was generous, and I now have a stand-alone digital camera. Santa knows my fave colours too, and got me one in a pretty pinky colour called Plum!

Last edited: