BB Cream (Blemish Balm)? Anyone know anything about these products?

^^^ What kind of skin do you have if you don't mind me asking? I've been thinking of trying the Missha in the #23 but I have pretty dry skin and hear it's not good for people with dry skin. What do you think?

L'egere is great I hear. I'm planning on trying that soon.

With having dry skin, I would try the MISHA BB Cream from the Missha collection. Its more expensive but saw in the review that it gives you more of a dewy look.

I've got some time ago these BB cream samples from BRTC (korean comsetic brand). I received them for free from Sasa cosmetic shop, after I bought some other brand face cream. Some of the samples are really good, some just so so. As you can read they are little different from each other. The most I like the first one on the left side, it has quite good coverage (compare to the others) and very high sun screen SPF50/PA*** ( which is very important to me). The second one from left have gorgeous jasmin fragrance., the third one from left contain some silver shimmering powder (I don't like that effect on the face).
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00140c.JPG
    DSC00140c.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,241
You can buy it in prettyandcute.com They have authentic bb cream coming straight from Korea, so you don't have to worry about buying fake bb cream from ebay. Some people mistaken bb cream as just a better quality foundation that covers their skin. Although that is one of its function, but bb cream also provide whitening effect, sun protection, and oil control, but important it is a skin care product, so you should choose a bb cream that is suitable for your skin. Some bb cream such as Dr Jart BB cream, is more suitable for oily skin while the Skin79 Diamond BB cream provides better moisturization.

I love my Etude House Bright BB cream so much it's all I ever use these days! Previously, I was using Chanel Mat Lumiere LF which I loved but BB creams are just so much better. The one I'm using really brightens up my face and it also gives me amazing coverage for my acne scars. Plus they are so inexpensive! :tup:

Im asian a Filipina actually and I gave BB cream a shot today, I got one from the face shop and its looking good so far...I have clear skin except for the forehead are so let's see if it can clear up that part, but it really settles in nicely.. super flawless effect!

I read so many about BB cream, I also try samples from BRTC and Skin Food of their BB cream. But this one that you can see on the pic BB cream from skin79 is just amazing:graucho: It actually absorbs in the skin immediately after application so it's almost invisible, it's like second skin. And the skin in so well moisturize after putting it. I totally love it:yahoo:
I also re-write some info from paper box, maybe someone will be interesting to know more about this cream/foundation:

"It is 3 effect funcional beblesh balm.
By Adenosine and Arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin.
Intercept ultraviolet UV A and B at the same time and protect your skin exposed from the sun more thoroughly
OSMOPUR ingredient which is good for skin moisturizing and soothing makes your skin always moist and healthy.
This product has excellent cover function by composition of make-up base and fundation, It can correct your irregularly different skin tones naturally. At the same time by use of fine and soft texture porosity powder is excellent for your skin adhesion and sebum control."
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00591a.JPG
    DSC00591a.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 1,205
I read so many about BB cream, I also try samples from BRTC and Skin Food of their BB cream. But this one that you can see on the pic BB cream from skin79 is just amazing:graucho: It actually absorbs in the skin immediately after application so it's almost invisible, it's like second skin. And the skin in so well moisturize after putting it. I totally love it:yahoo:
I also re-write some info from paper box, maybe someone will be interesting to know more about this cream/foundation:

"It is 3 effect funcional beblesh balm.
By Adenosine and Arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin.
Intercept ultraviolet UV A and B at the same time and protect your skin exposed from the sun more thoroughly
OSMOPUR ingredient which is good for skin moisturizing and soothing makes your skin always moist and healthy.
This product has excellent cover function by composition of make-up base and fundation, It can correct your irregularly different skin tones naturally. At the same time by use of fine and soft texture porosity powder is excellent for your skin adhesion and sebum control."
attachment.php

Is this brand well known and well liked? I bought another BB cream by this company when I was in Seoul last year. When I tried it, it was cakey and didn't absorb into my skin well. Maybe I got a defective one? haha.. but I should probably give this brand another try because I think the weather was really humid when I tried it. I was sweating before I even finished putting the cream on.

I also find that it was hard to spread across my face since it was so cakey. And the fact that they didn't have a big selection of color tones also made it difficult for me to wear it. I have olive skin and it was kind of too light for me.

Is this brand well known and well liked? I bought another BB cream by this company when I was in Seoul last year. When I tried it, it was cakey and didn't absorb into my skin well. Maybe I got a defective one? haha.. but I should probably give this brand another try because I think the weather was really humid when I tried it. I was sweating before I even finished putting the cream on.

I also find that it was hard to spread across my face since it was so cakey. And the fact that they didn't have a big selection of color tones also made it difficult for me to wear it. I have olive skin and it was kind of too light for me.

Yes this brand makes one of the most popular BB cream so pls be careful beacuse some shops or website are selling fake BB by skin 79. here is very useful post teach you how to avoid buying fake BB cream by skin 79 http://azjatyckicukier.blogspot.com/2010/09/jak-rozpoznac-podrobke-kremu-bb-skin79.html

I'm really interested in trying BB cream, but my main worry is that it will break me out (I finally started to get my acne under control). I'm leaning towards the BRTC ones, but finding the ingredients lists for these BB's isn't easy! And now the Skin79 one is intriguing me!

I also wonder about my skin tone - I'm 1/2 indian with olive skin (green/yellow undertones), wearing MAC studiofix color C4 (strange that my skin hates mineral makeup but loves studiofix - go figure!) Since MAC's main ingredients are Talc and Silica, I know that these aren't risky for my acne, lol, and some of the BB creams contain them, which I think will be fine. But I do suspect that sunscreen breaks me out - I prefer to avoid it (living in Seattle I don't find much use for it anyway!)

Anyone with BB cream experience who can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok, just tried my first 2 bb creams and I'm officially hooked! This stuff is amazing!

I bought Missha M Signature Real Complete in #23 and L'egere White Multi. I chose these two based on a zillion reviews about compatibility with acne prone skin and needing a color more on the yellow side, and as dark as possible (I have olive skin, 1/2 Indian heritage).

They are both great. The Missha is a little chalky for my skin tone, with heavier coverage than the L'egere, and almost makes my skin too perfect, lol. The L'egere is a more natural, lighter look, but again, I love them both and have to just play around with application.

What I'm trying to do is wear each one exclusively every day for a month so that I can see how my skin responds. I've chosen the L'egere to start with and have worn it daily for 4 days now. Skin is looking great, no breakouts, coverage lasts all day.

Because both creams are a hair too light for me, I simply layer a very light dusting of mineral makeup over the top with a touch of bronzer and I'm good to go.

I love BB Creams. I am currently using the L'egere and Missha #23 one too, switching days or whatever I feel like that day. I use a bronzer to set it since it is a little light for me also.

Make sure you cleanse your skin really well when you take off your makeup at night, I wash my face twice with face wash. I've heard they do tend to clog your pores more then regular foundation, so I normally use a small amount just to even out my skin tone.

Is it me or does the picture of the Skin 79 BB cream have a misspelling on it. It reads "Beblesh Balm" shouldn't it be Blemish Balm?

BB Cream is an amazing magic product that make all girl screams....haha....it can make our skin look natural and not showing obvious make up effect.

I personally using Skin79 BB Cream -Hot Pink because my skin is a bit oily. It can control my oil and can give a refresh feeling...4/5 rating from me...

Any ppl got any bb cream to share with?