BB Cream (Blemish Balm)? Anyone know anything about these products?

i would go for an asian product actually. Like brtc bb cream, those are really nice, sometimes with a bit of a grey undertone though so be careful. Otherwise a cc cream from banila and co, also korean, i quite like korean products haha. This cc cream is called whitening moisturizing something something
otherwise i also agree with the one from clinique, had a sample once, was okay, coverage was not great obviously

+1

There are so many out there at the moment and I'm a little overwhelmed! They're all amazing but are all so unique. I could totally buy all of them if $$ wasn't an issue! Tell me which one do you use and why :smile:

Please do a search on bb creams. I've given lots of suggestions and info.

I love the BRTC one for acne prone skin, the SKIN79 gold packaging, and the SKIN79 Prestige bb cream :smile:
I'm pretty pale so their ghostly shades are a godsend to me!

The gold and prestige are formulate towards more dryer/ mature skin needs. This is the typical pattern of Korean skincare.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

The first time I used BB cream was about 6 years ago. I discovered it when it wasn't that big in the US or it did not even appear in the US. Over time, it did make me lighter which was great but now, I don't use it anymore. I used the Missha? BB cream for a while. Never tried anything else just cuz that's the one that was on sale when i was in Korea.

The first time I used BB cream was about 6 years ago. I discovered it when it wasn't that big in the US or it did not even appear in the US. Over time, it did make me lighter which was great but now, I don't use it anymore. I used the Missha? BB cream for a while. Never tried anything else just cuz that's the one that was on sale when i was in Korea.

Me too. Started using bbcream about that time and I still think original Koran formulas are the best! It's the way. A bb cream is meant to be. Not marketing names for lousy tinted moisturizers.

Me too. Started using bbcream about that time and I still think original Koran formulas are the best! It's the way. A bb cream is meant to be. Not marketing names for lousy tinted moisturizers.

I totally agree!! I tried the Maybelline one and it did not work out so well for me :/

I love BB cream, an effective method to even out skin tone and give a healthy pearly tint. But I do not like the Korean brands' ones. Tried Face Shop's before and did not like the effect. Now I use ZA that has also UV protection, it works for my skin. Also gonna try Kate from Japan's BB gel cream.