Basketball Wives

Shaq us real salty about this show :roflmfao:
http://necolebitchie.com/2010/04/14/shaq-tries-to-shut-shaunie-down

…but isn’t he like a day late and a dollar short?

According to TMZ, his lawyers sent a letter to Vh1 demanding they halt production of any further episodes of Basketball Wives that references his name.

Shaquille O’Neal believes his estranged wife Shaunie O’Neal may be cooking up a “televised revenge” plot on her VH1 reality show — and now he’s making legal threats to keep her from Shaq-bashing on the air.

Shaq’s lawyer has fired off a letter to the network — obtained by TMZ — in which he demands VH1 immediately halt production on “any further episodes of ‘Basketball Wives’ which make any reference to Mr. O’Neal.”

Shaq’s lawyer claims Shaunie signed a confidentiality agreement at some point in their relationship — so if she says anything about Shaq on TV, she and the production company will find their asses in court.

The first episode of the show already ran last week and show #2 — which reportedly features a scene centered around Shaunie’s relationship with Shaq — is scheduled to run Sunday. Sources close to the show tell us it’s unclear whether or not the next episode will make air.

Click here to Read the Letter. Sounds like he means business.

I would have thought that he’d take a clue from Dwight Howard and had that shut down before the season even started. His business is already all over the streets. What’s left to talk about :-p

I watched an episode last night the one where they all went out in Miami and the former dancer was dancing like she was hoping money would be thrown at her WTF! She's a cute girl looks can be deceiving.

Jennifer and Evelyn are haters. I know athletes have reputations for cheating but damn just be happy for the girl. She has a beautiful fam and who knows her man could be faithful :shrugs: If he isn't it is none of their business.

Jennifer is wasting her time talking to that "groupie". She needs to talk to her husband. Seem like she knows he is cheating but puts up with it for the lifestyle smh. Yeah she has the ring on her finger but what's the point when he isn't obeying the vows?

Jennifer and Evelyn are haters. I know athletes have reputations for cheating but damn just be happy for the girl. She has a beautiful fam and who knows her man could be faithful :shrugs: If he isn't it is none of their business.

for realz!

I am definitely watching this show from now on although I am a bit disappointed that just about everyone is "ex"

and dont even get me started on Jennifer.....

Man these girls are so immature.. and they're like 34!

And how's Evelyn gonna accuse Royce of groupie tendencies when she's got naked photos all over the net right now...

I'm definitely gonna stayed tuned-in lol