Basketball Wives

well as long as her man was not married whats wrong with going after the man you want if hes single . now on the other hand its wrong to go after a man who is taken . but a single man is fare game

Jen and Eve are bitter right now. One is unhappy in her marriage and the other is unhappy she never got married after all those years. So they are hating on Gloria. That is not to say that she probably is a bit naive herself but dayum let her live.

I like Royce.

Jen and Eve are bitter right now. One is unhappy in her marriage and the other is unhappy she never got married after all those years. So they are hating on Gloria. That is not to say that she probably is a bit naive herself but dayum let her live.

I like Royce.

ITA... let her live and if/when her hubby steps out, she'll see it for herself. Not hearing it day after day from dem old bitter hags - LOL....

ITA... let her live and if/when her hubby steps out, she'll see it for herself. Not hearing it day after day from dem old bitter hags - LOL....

I agree! I watched it for the first time, and I like it lol! I don't know her name, but the one married to the Williams guy is gorgeous. They are bitter though, no need to harp on the cheating stuff at the dinner. It's kinda funny that the majority of the "wives" aren't really wives but it's entertaining.

did any of you guys catch the part where Jen was talking to the chick with the blond hair at the party (the groupie) and she said "you have a rep-A-tation...", not rep-U-tation - uuggghh! that word kills me softly everytime I hear it - LOL