Travel Barcelona

Barcelona, here I come!!!! Me & DH are planning to got either Madrid or Barcelona for a week, so after reading this thread, I think Barcelona it is :smile:

Thanks for all the info ladies, they're very helpful.

Barcelona, here I come!!!! Me & DH are planning to got either Madrid or Barcelona for a week, so after reading this thread, I think Barcelona it is :smile:

Thanks for all the info ladies, they're very helpful.

I'll be surprised if you don't absolutely love it! It's one of the most interesting cities I've ever been to and unlike anywhere else in Spain. Have a great time!

My boyfriend and I are going to Spain June 29- July 11. We are going to Barcelona, Madrid, and Pamplona.
I'm from California so I'm used to a hot Summer. I checked the weather and it says it only gets to a high of 77 degrees F. I'm wondering if it does get hotter because in that type of temperature I'm cold so I won't plan on bringing a lot of summer clothes.

My boyfriend and I are going to Spain June 29- July 11. We are going to Barcelona, Madrid, and Pamplona.
I'm from California so I'm used to a hot Summer. I checked the weather and it says it only gets to a high of 77 degrees F. I'm wondering if it does get hotter because in that type of temperature I'm cold so I won't plan on bringing a lot of summer clothes.

Spain is a large country and the climate north to south will vary a lot. Much warmer in the south. I'd pack at least a couple of outfits for warm weather and maybe a sweater or stole to cover your shoulders. (which you'll need if you want to tour any of the cathedrals anyway due to their dress codes).

I'm not really a city girl AT ALL but I liked Barcelona, but didn't love it. So as far as cities go, that's a compliment. My favourite bit was Montjuic. I always love the quiet havens within cities the most.

I can recommend Casa Camper for a hotel. Fantastic boutique hotel in a great location with impeccable service.

Spain is a large country and the climate north to south will vary a lot. Much warmer in the south. I'd pack at least a couple of outfits for warm weather and maybe a sweater or stole to cover your shoulders. (which you'll need if you want to tour any of the cathedrals anyway due to their dress codes).

Thanks!

I've lived in Madrid. It will be boiling hot in juli. maybe you need a cardigan in the evening. maybe...