Balenciaga Size Comparisons

Comparison between bases of different styles
P1030160_zps3aa1777b.jpg

Reactions: Mamahailee
Comparison between Mini Mini and Tiny City
MM is a wee bit taller than the Tiny City.
P1030140_zps75650f01.jpg

It is also a wee bit wider than the Tiny City, but its base is narrower.
P1030139_zps38eff055.jpg

What this translates to is that while the Tiny City can hold cards, you might have problems pulling the entire stack out of the Tiny City at once, compared to the Mini Mini, owing to the slightly narrower shape.

wow what an amazing collection! I am planning to get a Balen with a long strap so I could do a crossbody. Just that I am torn between the Red (Coliqueot) or the Rose Thulian. I am afraid the Rose thulian may be too pink on me.

Anyway, thanks for the comparison. Looks like its the Velo then. Only need to think of colour now!

Comparison between bases of different styles
P1030160_zps3aa1777b.jpg

wow what an amazing collection! I am planning to get a Balen with a long strap so I could do a crossbody. Just that I am torn between the Red (Coliqueot) or the Rose Thulian. I am afraid the Rose thulian may be too pink on me.

Anyway, thanks for the comparison. Looks like its the Velo then. Only need to think of colour now!

Thank you! Balenciaga crossbody bags are basically (in increasing sizes:

Mini Pom Pon ~ Town > Velo > Maxi Twiggy > Pom Pon.

This may help you decide between Rose Thulian and Coquelicot:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...green-blue-purple-567615-39.html#post22920799

P1030165_zpse4f2e658.jpg

I was totally deciding between the same thing! I've pretty much narrowed it down to the Town in Rose Thulian. I'm just deciding on the hardware at the moment. ><"

Thanks so much for the pics!

Thank you! Balenciaga crossbody bags are basically (in increasing sizes:

Mini Pom Pon ~ Town > Velo > Maxi Twiggy > Pom Pon.

This may help you decide between Rose Thulian and Coquelicot:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...green-blue-purple-567615-39.html#post22920799

P1030165_zpse4f2e658.jpg
Thank you for posting the pictures. I just bought the Rouge Coliqueot with RH. Very difficult to find in RH. Your pictures confirmed that I made the right choice. So difficult to know whether or not to wait for the idea color -- at which point the bag you had your eye on sells out -- or buy. So many reds, so many bags!

Just received my town last week and i think I wanna order a City now!! Hehe but before that, can someone do a mod pics when wearing City and Town? please pleaseee! The dimensions of city and town are not of much difference (except for the depth), but when looking at City picture alone,i feel like the bag is way bigger in terms of width and length too. So a mod pic will b so helpful!!

a lot of people asked about size comparison photos to decided which bag to wear, and i searched this forum and find none, all the comparison pics are spread through members' thread and i think we should have 1 thread special for size comparison?
maybe with no comments only pics with infos?
everyone of course can contribute in this thread, more pics more merrier

ok, i'm gonna start from pics on one of my old threadBrautkleider

Great idea!

Such a great idea! I was thinking the same thing, I know I've seen tons of comparison shots but was surprised to find that we did not have a actual comparison thread. I hope it helps people who are new to Bal and those who can't shop for them in person and have to buy online or via phone/email order.

Here's my contribution.

Regular hardware money, giant silver hardware coin purse, mini mini purse charm.

001-4.jpg

On top of one another
002-2.jpg

Side shot
003-3.jpg

A regular hardware & giant hardware cuff braclet. I know these aren't the best shots but what I really am trying to show that the regular hardware braclet hardware is virtually almost the same size as the giant hardware. It is a tad bit smaller but not much so.

028.jpg

031.jpg

what color is that blue? it's gorgeous!!!

The blue is Pappette(sp?). Sadly I've sold both the CP started to get some yellowing around the zipper I think maybe the oil in my hands was the cause. The purse charm was so cute but never got used.
oh!!! papeete is totally my holy grail! but i have read from other TPFers that it indeed yellows over time so it's not just you! thus i opted for a mauve mini city instead of the blue acier mini city (even though it is so so pretty!) because they all forewarned me about bal's light blues/greens that are notorious for yellowing! boo =(