Balenciaga Size Comparisons

^^I'm too lazy to dig out my bags to take pics, but you can use these pics as a gauge - the same laptop is featured against all three bags, so you can get a feel of the sizes.

Courier vs Work vs 13.3 inch MacBook Air
Page_3.jpg

Velo vs 13.3 inch MacBook Air
Page_4.jpg

Day vs 13.3 inch MacBook Air
Page_6.jpg

Great pictures!
Do you think your MBA would fit in your Velo if it were in a protective sleeve?

Great pictures!
Do you think your MBA would fit in your Velo if it were in a protective sleeve?

Depends on how thick the sleeve is I use a crocheted case which I made for my MBA and it does fit in my Velo. But I prefer to use it without the case as I feel that with the sleeve, there's not much space left over in the bag to put my stuff. My crocheted case is not very thick. Just a few mm thick on each side but it feels like it takes up a lot of space.

Since my "sharp" items have their own pouches etc, I'm not afraid of my MBA being scratched by keys etc while in my bag, so I let it go au naturel. Lol.

Let's examine how an iPad 2 would fit in some of the smaller styles?

My iPad 2 fits easily into the FC and I can even add my Money wallet, though there's not much space left over. With both the Money and iPad, I can still zip the FC with ease.
FCiPad.jpg

Surprise, surprise! The iPad 2 can actually fit in the First. Just like the FC, I can fit my Money and still zip up the bag. BUT the iPad fits by pushing out the base of the bag, such that it becomes flatter, and more two dimensional, kwim?
FirstiPad.jpg

Needless to say, the iPad fits with ease in the larger styles such as the City.
CityiPad.jpg

Just how big is a Flat Clutch (official name: Handle)?

On one hand, it does look like an oversized Coin Purse:
CPvsFC.jpg

Compared to a First, the FC is about an inch taller and a couple of inches narrower, making it more squarish, while the First looks more rectangular.
FirstvsFC.jpg

Compared to a City, it is similar in height but a few inches narrower too.
CityvsFC.jpg

Does anyone have a Mini Pompon and a Part Time? Can you take a comparison pic of them?

Modeling photos would also be helpful. I'm trying to decide between the two and am quite petite (5'1"), so I'm having a difficult time deciding.

This thread is very helpful. Thank You!!!!
I just bought my very first Balenciaga bag, a City RH, on Bonanza and thought the shoulder strap is a little too short or it could just be me. Is the length of city strap supposed to be 24.5 inches including the bails?

I also want to buy a make-up pouch. Does anyone have a picture of a make-up pouch against a City RH?

Thanks for your help.

09' Black GCH City/10' Light Olive RGGH Town/10' NM Limited Edition Bois De Rose First

Hey ladies, I'm new to this forum and I think it's great. I fell in love with shape of balenciaga town. Thanks for the comparison between city, town and first. It looks to me as if, city and town were the same size just of different depth, when it comes to wearing them? I also like your colors!

Could anyone do a comparison of a shopper vs town and shopper vs velo? :flowers:

I am wanting a little size down, but am a bit afraid the town will be too small, as I had to give up the city style b/c I couldn't fit all I need inside.

I have the measurements, but can't get a good idea visually of the differences. It'll be a few weeks before I'm even close to a city that has any stores carrying Bal to check myself.:blush:

Thank you:heart:

Unfortunately it's hard to try to compare a Pom Pom to other Bals. So these are the best I can do.

Giant Pom Pom VS Giant Work

024.jpg

Giant Pom Pom VS Giant City
025.jpg

026-1.jpg

Here's a pic of the bottom of the giant Pom Pom
027.jpg

And a inside shot to show how it can carry and how much room is still left!
020.jpg

pixiejenna can i ask you which color is your balenciaga GGH Pom Pom? thanks a lot !

Thank you. I just bought a City online (and have a MBA) and I was wondering how it would fit.

Glad to be of help! :flower:

Personally, I find the City too small for a MBA, because it doesn't leave you with much space for the other stuff that you might have to carry, assuming you're like me who have a lot of daily stuff that you tote around.

It is a little bit crowded as you noted. And when it's in there, the bag doesn't slouch the way I love it to when it's empty.

But my work laptop is a 15" MacBook Pro! So I'm screwed for that machine - when I have to take it to client meetings it gets stashed in my Mulberry (oversized) Alexa. They are supposed to be getting me a smaller 13" MBP at work but I think it might be too heavy for any Bal.

Glad to be of help! :flower:

Personally, I find the City too small for a MBA, because it doesn't leave you with much space for the other stuff that you might have to carry, assuming you're like me who have a lot of daily stuff that you tote around.