balenciaga_mmf12.jpg

Mini Mini First 10th anniversary keychain with City RH
balenciaga_mmf1.jpg

Mini Mini First 10th anniversary keychain with First FBF
balenciaga_mmf3.jpg

MMF vs Mini CP vs CP
balenciaga_mmf14.jpg

balenciaga_mmf15.jpg

Such a great idea! I was thinking the same thing, I know I've seen tons of comparison shots but was surprised to find that we did not have a actual comparison thread. I hope it helps people who are new to Bal and those who can't shop for them in person and have to buy online or via phone/email order.

Here's my contribution.

Regular hardware money, giant silver hardware coin purse, mini mini purse charm.

001-4.jpg

On top of one another
002-2.jpg

Side shot
003-3.jpg

A regular hardware & giant hardware cuff braclet. I know these aren't the best shots but what I really am trying to show that the regular hardware braclet hardware is virtually almost the same size as the giant hardware. It is a tad bit smaller but not much so.

028.jpg

031.jpg

Here's a giant gold Hardware Pom Pom, regular hardware Velo, giant gold hardware work, and a giant hardware city

007.jpg

regular hardware city & velo. they look so close size wise the side shots let you see that the velo's base pretty wide plus it's additional height allows it to hold a *lot* more than a city.
011-2.jpg

012.jpg

014-1.jpg

017.jpg

Unfortunately it's hard to try to compare a Pom Pom to other Bals. So these are the best I can do.

Giant Pom Pom VS Giant Work

024.jpg

Giant Pom Pom VS Giant City
025.jpg

026-1.jpg

Here's a pic of the bottom of the giant Pom Pom
027.jpg

And a inside shot to show how it can carry and how much room is still left!
020.jpg

Last edited:
I hope this doesn't seem too off topic but here are some shots with a Ipad for those who have Ipad and wonder if it will fit in the Bbag you want to get. For reference my Ipad is in a Incase case folded open. (The Incase folded open is like a very obtuse triangle it's much thinner with the case shut than open I took the pics with the case open for the sake you can see the actual Ipad. Here's a cropped pic for reference for the Ipad in the Encase
050-2.jpg
)

RH city
038.jpg

The Ipad fits inside a RH city horizontally
037.jpg

SGH city
041.jpg

The Ipad fits inside a SGH city horizontally
042.jpg

GGH Pom Pom
043-2.jpg

The Ipad inside a GGH Pom Pom it can fit horizontally & vertically due to the roundness of the bottom of the bag
044-1.jpg

049.jpg

Last edited:
RH Velo
045.jpg

Inside the RH Velo the Ipad can fit both vertically & horizontally

046.jpg

047-1.jpg

GGH Work ~ sorry no inside shots but my cameras battery died but it dose fit both vertically and horizontally inside.
040.jpg

Personally my preference for when I carry my Ipad is the Velo. While it fits in the City it can be a snug fit depending how much stuff you carry around with you. I don't carry a lot so it fits fine for me but for those who carry more it might not work for you. It also easly fits in the Pom Pom & Work, mine are GH I find it can tend to get a bit heavy with GH and a Ipad along with the items I carry around day to day. I think if I had a RH Pom Pom or Work I would like to carry it in them just as much as the velo. Just my two cents.

hi guys! Since this is the size comparison thread, I figured this would be the right place for this post.
All of your wonderful bbag comparisons are amazing and super helpful, but it would be amazing if I could find size comparisons on an actual person. For example, I am looking into a weekender but
a. I am new to B therefore I don't know the actual sizes for each type of bag
b. I really cannot decide on a size unless there is an actual person in the picture! haha (and I don't have a Balenciaga in Montreal).
If any of you have any pictures with the name of your Bbags (hopefully someone has a weekender), would you guys please post them??? thank you dolls!!!!!!

thanks so much for this post, I really hope someone can post the comparison with Town and Twiggy as I am tossing up between the 2 sizes. I like Town because it is smaller than City. (I am only 157cm and don't have the muscles to carry big bags) I like Twiggy because it is a bit bigger than First. But I don't know how Town and Twiggy compare...

thanks so much for this post, I really hope someone can post the comparison with Town and Twiggy as I am tossing up between the 2 sizes. I like Town because it is smaller than City. (I am only 157cm and don't have the muscles to carry big bags) I like Twiggy because it is a bit bigger than First. But I don't know how Town and Twiggy compare...

i thought i had a twiggy but i have a box (similar shape except the twiggy is longer than the box and i always confuse the two lol)...the twiggy is going to hold a lot more than the town. i have a town and it is a great bag when i am only carrying my essentials. i believe others have said the twiggy holds nearly as much as the city - just proportioned differently. since you are about 5', i say either one will look nice and not overwhelming.

the town is slightly taller than the twiggy but the twiggy is more than 2 times as deep. and the twiggy is longer than the town. also structurally, the twiggy is going to sag/slouch more and the town holds its shape more (not sure which you prefer)

if this helps, here are the measurements of both courtesy of corey at RDC...sometimes i play around with my ruler and see how big the measurements seem compared to my keyboard lol :biggrin:

twiggy: 7"h x 14"w x 6.5"d
town: 8.5"h x 13"w x 2.75"d