Balenciaga Size Comparisons

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me figure out what style I am looking for?!? Please bare with me:smile:)
I have to city bags. Love them! But, would like to find a bag that has that look and size ish that can be worn cross body. Looking around is that either the town or velo? Do different cross body styles have different lengths on the strap? I am fairly tall, so u would like a long strap if possible. Thanks so much for any help from anyone!:smile:)

some more size comparison pics...

Mogano Work vs Castagna Velo
attachment.php

attachment.php

Velo on top of Work
attachment.php
Ooooo, I love the color of this bag. Do you know what color it is?

Does Anyone have a GSH City and Part time where they can compare the handles and long straps. Some say they are the same and some say they are longer. I have a RH city and it is too tight to wear over shoulder but I have heard the GSH might be longer.

THANKS!

Love This Thread. I 'm 5.2" and I'm looking for new Bal Bag and I can't decide for Velo, City or Town? I love Velo but not sure if it's too long for me. Town is good size but not in my fav..lol so the city is the most popular but I don't like the shoulder strap which always fail down easily. Sometimes I m thinking about buying City and I got the extended strap with I bought from Japan and it's really fit nicely with Balen city to make it crossbody. I love to wear Cross body style. Thank you so much.

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me figure out what style I am looking for?!? Please bare with me:smile:)
I have to city bags. Love them! But, would like to find a bag that has that look and size ish that can be worn cross body. Looking around is that either the town or velo? Do different cross body styles have different lengths on the strap? I am fairly tall, so u would like a long strap if possible. Thanks so much for any help from anyone!:smile:)

I'm looking for a crossbody balenciaga bag too! velo is too big for me and too long (I'm petite) so I'm thinking of town or mini city. Mini city might be too short for you. I think you are down to two choices: velo or town.

The seller whom I bought the 06 Camel from noticed that when placed beside my 08 Saddle, the 06 Twiggy looked quite a bit smaller than the 08 Twiggy. We did a rough comparison and it did seem to us that the older bag is indeed slightly smaller, and not because of the difference in the way the chevre and agneau crumpled.

Attachments

• 1427769678159.jpg
    1427769678159.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,483
It is beautiful! Pictured with comparisons, it doesn't seem nearly as large as in my mind.. Maybe because the one I had was a light color it seemed bigger to me. Have fun carrying it! :hugs:

It is beautiful! Pictured with comparisons, it doesn't seem nearly as large as in my mind.. Maybe because the one I had was a light color it seemed bigger to me. Have fun carrying it! :hugs:
Thanks Connie! I think because this one has really nice leather and is broken in it seems less large. Here's a pic of me trying on a ME Velo. Looks larger but I bet once it was used for awhile and softened that would go away. The doubled strap seems to be the key for me.
FullSizeRender (2).jpg