Bags you don't get

In case we forget or not recognise that it is a Dior bag :biggrin: It's like the bag equivalent of typing in all caps - like the label is shouting at me. :biggrin:

The Diorama though, I have seen that in person - the black is just lovely.
YES! EXACTLY! THE BAGS ARE SCREAMING AT US IN ALL CAPS!!!

Not good. Really not good. These bags say 80's hip hop to me. I could seee the Fresh Prince of Bel Air's girlfriend wearing one.
Wow! I had no idea, I thought it just seemed so Raf! I love it in silver too, I’m more of a gold girl usually but the silver is soooo gorgeous!
I had to buy the Diorama in silver. I had to have It and I love it!

I don't get LV coated canvas that has interiors that notoriously get sticky. Is this inevitable, or just due to negligent owners? I've resisted purchasing for about 5yrs now and am thinking maybe patent won't let me down?

Reactions: Antigone
Plastic and velvet handbags I dont get.
Chanel-Spring-Summer-2018-Collection-bags-vinyl-e1507054381162.jpg

I made a comment in the Fendi boutique about the practicality of the Fendi micro bag. The salesperson said that it was meant to be a bag charm not an actual “handbag”. All I remember is a YouTuber that was using it as a coin purse.

Reactions: Antigone
Here are some of my "don't get it" bags:

- See through plastic bags, like the Furla candy. I get that it's cute, and would be fun to carry around, but I sure as heck don't want the entire world seeing the contents of my bag!

- Denim bags. Now I have an old one that I've worn in high school, but I don't think I can purchase one again, especially with a jeans outfit. I think a nice leather bag can dress you up, like a nice pair of leather heels!

- Agreed with the Goyard print comment, it's not my style.

- The Gucci graffiti looking bags. I own a few Gucci pieces but I can't see myself buying one with a graffiti like print on it!

- Same goes with LV's painting collection. Granted it's not graffiti, but... yeah.

I agree with animal print. Never liked it, always thought it looked tacky. Every time I see leopard I think Peggy Bundy from Married with Children. Sorry, but that’s all I see.

The Givenchy Pandora I never liked, either. I actually saw it twice today at two different department stores and I still don’t get it.

Definitely don’t like anything highly embellished, either, although if it’s a floral print I will give it a pass. :love:

Not into the Gucci Marmont line that has taken up a storm with so many YouTubers. I think it’s the heart that turns me off the most. The GG looks like a CoverGirl emblem and when I felt the bags in person, the leather felt cheap to me. Shame because I do like Gucci.

Anything patent leather. Don’t like it.

I can understand why people wouldn’t like Chanel; I love the brand but I will admit it has a “granny” look to it. I never liked it in my teens and twenties for that reason. I appreciate the brand now that I’m in my 30s.
Thank you! The Gucci Marmont line is so tacky (in my humble insignificant opinion). Ugh the heart!! And the flashy GG. I can’t.