Bag defect (Azur color) or it’s how supposed to be?

That is GOOD to hear! I have a bag in right now that I bought in Paris, and I am worried that I may have to take store credit and I'm afraid how much I'll get if it comes to that.

Did you have to argue for it or did they just give that amount to you?

They just gave it to me without question. I think if I wanted the same exact bag, they probably give me an even exchange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ultravisitor
Hi there
This is my friend’s bag. She bought it in France (last year). When she first brought it to work to show me, Azur canvas looked very nice and creamy white. She brought her bag in again to work today and I notice that at that the canvas has 2 colors! The top part still remains creamy white but the middle and bottom turns pinkish. Top part has a different canvas (I mean 2 pieces of canvas stitched together). Has anyone seen this kind of color change before? I don’t have Azur pieces. Thanks!

Your friend is not the only one... I purchased the exact bag last year at a LV STORE and this is what happened to mine... I’m wondering whether this is how it’s suppose to be or whether there is a problem ???? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Your friend is not the only one... I purchased the exact bag last year at a LV STORE and this is what happened to mine... I’m wondering whether this is how it’s suppose to be or whether there is a problem ???? HELP PLEASE!!!!
That is a defect. Take it to your nearest LV for evaluation and exchange.

Hi there
This is my friend’s bag. She bought it in France (last year). When she first brought it to work to show me, Azur canvas looked very nice and creamy white. She brought her bag in again to work today and I notice that at that the canvas has 2 colors! The top part still remains creamy white but the middle and bottom turns pinkish. Top part has a different canvas (I mean 2 pieces of canvas stitched together). Has anyone seen this kind of color change before? I don’t have Azur pieces. Thanks!
YES, I JUST LOOKED AT MY BAG TODAY...IM MAD!