Bag Charms for your LVoelies

I carried it today on the One Handle and it was noisy. I tried it on a speedy and it was much quieter (because it's on the side vs the edge of the bag?) I think the your poof is better for this particular bag - no noise!
You know ive just noticed you have put a thicker strap on your one handle. It does look good on it.

You know ive just noticed you have put a thicker strap on your one handle. It does look good on it.
It's the Pallas strap. I switched them to see how I would like it. A black leather one would be ideal. Like the Venus or Flandrin strap? I may try to get one as a repair item. I love the one handle (stupid name). I stare at it all of the time. I get a lot of compliments. I may take the plastic stickers off today.

Reactions: Bichita
It's the Pallas strap. I switched them to see how I would like it. A black leather one would be ideal. Like the Venus or Flandrin strap? I may try to get one as a repair item. I love the one handle (stupid name). I stare at it all of the time. I get a lot of compliments. I may take the plastic stickers off today.
Ah yes a black strap would look good on this bag too. I Love my one handle. If I can only take one bag on a desert island. I think this would be it :biggrin:. It's the only bag out of the whole bag cupboard where I actually really appreciate the design and thought that went through it. Its so well made. I love the whole feel of vintage Lv historics with trunks and travel. This bag reminds me of that. Plus that smooth epi leather they use is just so durable. Im glad you are enjoying yours too :smile:

Reactions: BagLady14