Bag Charms for your LVoelies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who doesn't love a little charm for their LVoelies! Found this cutie at Michaels for a steal! $2.50!

I also have a white poof too that I scored at the local swap meet for $1!!

Share what your LVoelies are dressed with!

Attached Files:

2. charm on multicolor speedy noir :amuse:
    21.pic.jpg

3. I've got this charm by my now husband when we were dating 12 years ago...I found it after a long time and now using it again!!!!
    IMG_1478156362.523946.jpg

4. IMG_1486322627.045781.jpg
    No brand name metallic leather tassel on my LV Cabas Mezzo. Hoping to get a Hermes twilly or leather charm for my birthday later this year.

Venessa84, Cams, MeepMeep67 and 3 others like this.
  5. So pretty! I love tassells!

6. Thanks Loveppamx!

Loveppamx likes this.
  7. IMG_1488843166.405234.jpg
    Using my Hermes pocket square in Savannah Dance as a bow-charm on my LV Cabas Mezzo.

8. Bloomy charm on my Neverfull MM

Attached Files:

9. #12 Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  10. My beloved tassel

Attached Files:

Venessa84, Rosie Posie, 2gr8 and 4 others like this.
  11. Hi einertia- have you had any experience with the clasp on your tassel leaving any marks on your leather?

12. Hello Vamosena, I'm lucky to say I haven't. But my bags are on rotation and I don't always have the tassel on. Let say it's been on my speedy for a good two months straight and nothing. I am absolutely in love with it, the only thing I can thing of is the bottom kind of flares up after a while. Do you know what I mean? I'm not sure how to explain in English, it just won't stay straight. But it is fixable, I just store it with an hair tie around it and then it is back to normal.

Vamosena likes this.